Close

Thread: Game crashes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game crashes

My game crashed 3 times today when I was in multiplayer and had to wait until my game was over before I can start again. First of all there should be an option to join back into the game because this is so stupid and makes me lose rating and have to wait until it gets timed out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On a tangent: please fix SE so that it doesn't auto-exit when the Home button or any other method involving minimising the game/going to dashboard happens (can also happen by accident) especially since it didn't auto quit before if you returned quickly
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a device issue. I can answer phone calls get on chrome txt whatever and still keep playing. I have to properly exit for this to happen. If i push home my game is auto resumed when SE is reopened. If i anwer a call while ingame when i hang up it goes right back to the game.I have exited the game and went back in and it say game already in progress when trying to join one. Idky we can rejoin games.this has been being suggested for a long time.
    TURN ⬇ FOR WHAT?