Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    ^Karash is popular and strong in BB decks and elementalis. Otherwise people prefer harbinger. Karash can't kill a nightshade or puwen on the turn it comes out, or grab a free 3/2 on its way into play. Harbinger can.
    It's a matter of synergy with other cards, but as an ally alone karash is very strong.
    Harbinger can't make ambushed attacks to allies with 2 attack and isn't immune to Anklebreaker and other weapons with 2 attack.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yup...the two are on-par with one another for certain purposes.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Superman is the most overpowered hero. Dude can fly wrong way round the world and turn back time! He's closely followed by Martian Manhunter and Chuck Norris.
    You have it reversed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Zaladar and Mind Control - thread closed

Mind control is damage + insta-kill
    Proud Member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!
    IGN: TJ KarnivX

My Deviant Art

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Karniv04 View Post
    Zaladar and Mind Control - thread closed

Mind control is damage + insta-kill
    Figuring out why MC is not OP is the first step to reach the next level. It's hard to explain but it goes like this

--> --> -->
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by xander spitfire View Post
    figuring out why mc is not op is the first step to reach the next level. It's hard to explain but it goes like this

--> --> -->
    lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    Figuring out why MC is not OP is the first step to reach the next level. It's hard to explain but it goes like this

--> --> -->
    +1... millllllliiioooooonnnnnnn

Most OP Hero? I guess Zaladar would have to be up there, simply because a free lightning bolt is so darn sexy!

Most OP card? I'd have to say either ThoughtRippers Cutlass or SoulReaper. (I do agree though, as far as two drops go, Harbinger is the king)

I believe Cutlass should either have one less durability or take one more resource to cast. SoulReaper I feel should take four resources to use. Honestly, though, I don't believe any hero or card in this game is "OP" in the sense that it is game-breaking.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As far as OP is concerned the first card that comes to my mind is Fireball, if I really had to choose an ally I would probably say Aldon.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    2) Harbinger of the Lost - just because no one has said it yet. Harbinger is the only 2cc ally where another 2cc ally doesn't clearly counter it...it's just always better than any other 2cc ally, and as good as many 3cc allies. With certain decks, you can know exactly what they will play ahead of time, and still be unable to counter their opening, and it's because of this card. There's a chance that it won't be a 2/4, and that chance is usually about 11% since most decks have 1/2-2/3 allies or so (so the chance of neither discard being an ally is around 10-15%). Either way it also gives a discard, which can be huge for decks that take advantage of discard (like Zaladar, getting a free reactorary or free brimstone to kill the enemy puwen, or Gravebone getting a Dakrath in the grave, or any undead deck getting food for Death Collector), and the discard also hurts opponent decks (which may lose important tech that would have helped them against that specific deck). All of this on a 2cc card makes this guy potentially very OP.
    Your reasoning is pretty stupid, people may even think it's good because you brought stats, don't do that if you can't do math please.
    Most decks play 50/50 between allies and other cards. Some decks play more allies, but other ones play no allies of very few. So we can assume that you and your opponent have 50% allies into your decks, and that leads to 25% of getting a 1/3 Harbringer, double of your estimate. Still better than Karash most of the time, but far from OP. And if you don't care about discard mechanics Harbringer is not that much better of Karash or other class 2cc allies. The fact that Harbringer erase a precious card from your opponent's deck is negligible, you can lose a crucial card from your deck too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Harbinger is better in discard or undead based decks. Otherwise, karash is clearly a better choice. Being immune to (unbuffed) anklebreaker and soulseeker is huge.

On topic : I don't really think there are any OP heroes. As far as shadow abilities go, zaladar is really good, and I also think that moonstalker's is somewhat underpriced.
    For cards, I vote for supernova, because it's tidal wave (almost) + direct damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    The fact that Harbringer erase a precious card from your opponent's deck is negligible, you can lose a crucial card from your deck too.
    This should never be taken into account when determining power levels, unless you consistently know the top card of your opponent's deck.

I would say Karash is better if you don't want to use discard mechanics.