Blood Frenzy x4
    Crippling Blow x4
    Bad Santa x2
    Smashing Blow x2
    Retreat! x2*

Jeweler's Dream x4
    War Flail x2

Irum: Lightning Quarry x4

This is a fun deck (for me anyways) that is built around Amber's awesome ability to renew resources. I didn't see any other Amber's like this, so apologies if I'm not the first.

If you can start with a turn 2 VW, turn 3 EW, turn 4 JD, and then play Irum with 5 resources you can play several cards on that turn, if the opponent has an ally on board. It's very hard for the opponent to come back from that. The trick is getting the VW's to stay alive, of course. I have pulled off this start a few times with an alternate account and I'm off to a good start. 11-2 I think. I doubt it will contend with the big boys/girls, but I just thought I'd share if anyone else wants to give it a go or suggest changes. I have a star by the Retreat! because I have changed around those two card spots a lot. I had Ellos' Resolves in there to help beef up the VW's some, but there are several good options for Humans. Enrage, Spectral Sabre, Spontaneous Growth, A Legend Rises, Aldon?, Treasured Heirloom, etc... I'm not sure what's best yet.
    Last edited by RavingLunatic; 08-22-2016 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Wording

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey!
    I also fell in love with this location: Irum: Lightning Quarry.

Standard scenario: it gives you 6 free resources for the cost of one card! >> you need draw to take benefit of it
    If your opponent plays the counter ability it costs her 2 shadow energy, deals 2 damages to all allies (including hers) that you can play around with homunculi's damage prevention, and it returns in your deck so that you can draw it again and play it again >> you need draw to take benefit of it

In a massive draw deck it is excellent.

I play it with Boris and have a draw engine based on blood frenzy, Confluence of Fate, Spontaneous Growth (OMG, so good with cof). + obviously ability from Vigilant Wisp.
    Quite good results for the moment, you can have a look at my last 10 games!