Hunter's Gambit 4x

Items - 15

Evil Ascendant 4x
    Soul Seeker 4x
    Pride of the Mountain 4x
    Grundler's Double3x

Total 42 cards + Hero
    Why 42? Well if anybody knew, we'd now everything

As you can probably see at a glance this deck isn't really competitive. I made mainly to test some ideas and it turned out really fun so I wanted to share it.

Here are some of the fun interactions and combos you can strip mine out of this deck.

Skervox Ability/Poison Arrow + Bounty Hunter allow you to gain 1 Resource per kill.
    After some testing I can confirm that you also get the resource if the allies simply succumb to the poison, which I wasn't sure about.
    Add to this Hunter's Gambit and/or Pride of the Mountain and you can get 3 cards and 1 Resource for your kill (+3 HP if you use Soulseeker).

To speed things up throw Evil Ascendant in the mix, which combos great with Gary and Grimjaw Hydra.

Gary is great 'cause he's Gary and he doesn't give a f#ck.
    And Grimjaw because she has a special relationship with EA, think Secretary or 50 Shades of Gray. Well I'm not judging and you can't argue with the results. She'll immediately jump to 7 Attack if she survives until your turn and it is only up from there.
    Scourge is mainly there to have at least a token attempt to get some Item destruction into the deck and cause he is a removal magnet (as is Gary).

Getting into match ups isn't really worth it. Since any Tier 1 deck will obviously be able to crush you, but it is fun to play against friends and maybe someone wants to try out some of the combos.

Give it a try if you want to play around with something gimmicky and don't mind loosing to your friends. It allows for some fun plays

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just found this after I decided to abandon my Shervox rush deck ... It ain't bad as a starting concept.. I'd like some Shadow Font cards in there. Might play around with it today. It's the start of a new season anyway