Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    need advice on what to spend my sc

    hello,
    im new in this forum but im playing this great game for more than 2 years and i LOVE it.
    i have a lot of cards and last week i wanted to buy more new cards so i bought 2700 sc and i spend it on the deck that cost 1000 sc +booster packs . i got a lot of great cards+foils and it make me feel like i need to spend some more money on this game
    so i consider to buy more sc and i just wanted to ask for your opinion-what should i buy with the sc?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    another question- will you have a sale on online products/sc in cyber monday and\or black friday?

  3. #3
    Queen of Balor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    391
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    There is a 'Shadow Era Championship' sale on right now if you buy from here: http://www.shadowera.com/store/index...=index&cPath=4

    Maybe some nice playmats and sleeves to go with your deck?

  4. #4
    Chat Mod SamuelJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,371
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    2
    I say get a nice Jasmine pillow

    Welcome to the forums! As for spending SC, get some nice bling (mats and sleeves)!

  5. #5
    Senior Member meeklosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On the bridge of the Enterprise
    Posts
    1,433
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    4
    If you want to buy more specific cards (singles in the merchant for gold) then you better buy elemental starter deck and sell it.. It will give you ~2400 gold per pack...If not, pick a nice sleeve or playmat
    Knight of the Dragon Order (symbol)
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn


    My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

    FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/c/milosradojevicvp

  6. #6
    Senior Member Lightning Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Where assassins go
    Posts
    2,561
    Tournaments Joined
    3
    Tournaments Won
    0
    If you have already completed your collection with 4x of all three playsets, next thing would be to buy digital foils of your choice online.
    “Let the wilds temper you, and if you weather it, in time the prodigal will return, a viper to his master’s bosom. Pawn takes king.”

    Lightning Fury
    The Mourning Tactician of Akallabęth
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn


    IGN|BP LightningFury
    WotBP Trophy Room|Achievements
    Guild Leader


    Articles

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thank you all for your kindness and warm welcome!
    i have 1 sleeve and 2 playmats so i dont know if i need more but i just got to the online store from the link that muriah gave (thank you for that) and there are good deals for all sleeves\playmats that don't cost a lot so maybe i will buy them all lol.
    also the 24 digital booster packs that cost only 10$ is a great deal and i think i will buy 1 of each,and the foils mmmm.....i will work extra hours this month
    this is so addictive to open all the packs,cant get enough of this
    until last week i played with nishaven and now i'm playing with loest,still don't have 4x from each card and to be honest its difficult for me to choose what cards to drop from my deck so im playing with 60 cards now....not the best thing i know
    its so hard to choose with all the great cards and i want to cover any situation-any suggestions what to do?

  8. #8
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,065
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1

    need advice on what to spend my sc

    Quote Originally Posted by conure 1936 View Post
    Thank you all for your kindness and warm welcome!
    i have 1 sleeve and 2 playmats so i dont know if i need more but i just got to the online store from the link that muriah gave (thank you for that) and there are good deals for all sleeves\playmats that don't cost a lot so maybe i will buy them all lol.
    also the 24 digital booster packs that cost only 10$ is a great deal and i think i will buy 1 of each,and the foils mmmm.....i will work extra hours this month
    this is so addictive to open all the packs,cant get enough of this
    until last week i played with nishaven and now i'm playing with loest,still don't have 4x from each card and to be honest its difficult for me to choose what cards to drop from my deck so im playing with 60 cards now....not the best thing i know
    its so hard to choose with all the great cards and i want to cover any situation-any suggestions what to do?
    Hi there. Great to hear so much excitement from you!

    Regarding your deck

    1) If you keep notes about what you are sacrificing in early turns then that will give you some clues as to which cards you really believe are the most critical to your deck (the ones you keep!).

    2) In a game, you are unlikely to get through all 60 so you could think about which cards you'd prefer to be the top 40 of your deck and trim the cards you wouldn't have minded being on the bottom.

    3) You could also consider what you can actually play in the first 7 turns of the game in total. It's not actually that many cards usually. So maybe you don't need 4 of everything. Start with 2 of each and then double up on the most critical proactive stuff.

    Hope that helps!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi there. Great to hear so much excitement from you!

    Regarding your deck

    1) If you keep notes about what you are sacrificing in early turns then that will give you some clues as to which cards you really believe are the most critical to your deck (the ones you keep!).

    2) In a game, you are unlikely to get through all 60 so you could think about which cards you'd prefer to be the top 40 of your deck and trim the cards you wouldn't have minded being on the bottom.

    3) You could also consider what you can actually play in the first 7 turns of the game in total. It's not actually that many cards usually. So maybe you don't need 4 of everything. Start with 2 of each and then double up on the most critical proactive stuff.

    Hope that helps!
    thank you!
    i just bought one of each booster box (72 booster packs of 15 cards in each one) + 2 foils.
    i'm going now to open all of them and to make a better deck with 40 cards
    thank you again for your help!

  10. #10
    Queen of Balor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    391
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by conure 1936 View Post
    thank you!
    i just bought one of each booster box (72 booster packs of 15 cards in each one) + 2 foils.
    i'm going now to open all of them and to make a better deck with 40 cards
    thank you again for your help!
    Sweet! Hopefully you pull some foils from your booster packs too! Have fun!!

    Next up is finding a guild to help you fine tune your deck. http://www.shadowera.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Guilds

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •