Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I too have thought about a Praxix Exaltation/Modulator deck. Seemed too cute of an idea, though.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    I don't think it's possible to play a non-mill style with Praxis.

It's tough to play mill with the hero and it's tougher to try to play something else with it.
    I used to think this for a long time but I have been tinkering with a non-mill Praxix deck for a while and actually just posted a version I came up with on the SE forums. I will post it here as well. I encourage you to try it, it is still in the testing phase as of this post. This is not a mill/stall deck but a more mid-range aggro deck that your opponent surely wont expect from Praxix.
    http://deck.shadowera.net/fates/show...52a2zs35e35545
    IGN: E2E Brandon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With the latest buff Praxix has became very interesting and his ability allows for the possibility of clobbering your Hero for 6 damage on a turn. You can now play an Ally based deck much more effectively without needing to resort to situational combinations. He was always frustrating to play against because of his discard ability, now he has some real damage ability as well. It was a great buff for him