Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournament: Last Hero Standing- A best of 5 tourney

Regolamento

1. Prima di ogni turno ogni giocatore deve scegliere 4 deck con 4 eroi differenti e inviarmi le decklist. Le decklist possono essere modificate in qualsiasi momento a patto che mi vengano inviate via pm almeno mezz'ora PRIMA dello svolgimento del turno. L'unico motivo per cui sono richieste le decklist è che non sono ammessi cambiamenti nei deck durante lo svolgimento del turno, dato che saprete gli eroi usati dall'avversario e quindi sarebbe facile techare. Volendo però è possibile giocare il secondo turno con 4 mazzi completamente diversi da quelli del primo turno.
    2. Quando ha luogo la sfida, ogni giocatore può bannare uno degli eroi dell'avversario. Sceglie prima il giocatore elencato sopra nel tabellone di challonge.
    3. Ogni giocatore sceglie con che eroe giocare la prima partita (questo non va ovviamente comunicato, le scelte si vedono solo una volta entrati in-game). Quando si perde una partita con un eroe, questo è eliminato e bisogna sostituirlo. Vince chi elimina tutti e 3 gli eroi avversari. Questo significa che per battere l'avversario bisogna vincere 3 partite, quindi il formato è Bo5.
    4. Per ridurre il vantaggio dato dall'ordine in cui si banna l'eroe avversario, il giocatore che ha scelto il ban per primo andrà primo nelle prime due partite, secondo nella terza e nella quarta e di nuovo primo nella quinta (sequenza 1-1-2-2-1). Ricordo che in occasione dei mondiali che si stanno svolgendo è stata introdotta la possibilità di decidere chi inizia la partita: il giocatore che deve iniziare per primo deve creare il game con password creator
    5. Il torneo sarà a singola eliminazione e dato che è la prima volta che utilizzo questo sistema, sarà un torneo di prova limitato a 8 giocatori. Se tutto andrà bene e il formato risulterà divertente aprirò un torneo da 16 o 32 giocatori.
    6. Una settimana per giocare ogni turno. Possibilità di estensione solo se ci si trova in time-zone distanti (4 o più ore di differenza).
    7. Le patte vanno rigiocate con gli stessi eroi e lo stesso ordine di partenza. In pratica le partite pareggiate non valgono. Stesso discorso per i sync-error.
    8. Le disconnessioni provocano la sconfitta di chi si disconnette a meno che entrambi i giocatori non siano d'accordo nel rigiocare.
    9. Se si verificano dei bug la partita va rigiocata a meno che entrambi i giocatori non decidano di ritenerla valida.

Rules (English)

1. Before the start of each turn, each player has to choose 4 decks with 4 different heroes and send me the decklists via pm. Decklists can be modified in any moment granted that they are sent to me at least 30 minutes befor the start of the match. The only reason for this is that changes in the deck aren't allowed during the match: since you will know what heroes your opponent is using, I don't want you to tech for it. However, for example, it's possible to play the second turn with 4 completely different decks than those used in the first turn.
    2. When the match takes place, each player can ban one of opponent's heroes. The player listed above in the brackets chooses first.
    3. Each player starts the first game with any of the remaining heroes (no need to state that, you see your opponent's hero choice in game). When a player loses a game with a deck, this deck is eliminated and must be replaced with any of the remaining decks. Who eliminates all 3 opposing heroes wins. This means you need to win 3 games, so it's a best-of-5 format.
    4. To reduce the advantage of banning order, the player who chose the ban first can go first in game 1 and 2, then he'll go second in game 3 and 4 and again first in game 5. The sequence is 1-1-2-2-1. Note that if you create the game with creator as a password you'll go first. It's a new feature introduced for the World Championship.
    5. Single elimination, 8 players. If the format turns out to be fun I'll open a bigger tournament with 16 or 32 players. Basically this is a test tournament.
    6. One week to play each turn. I'll give extensions only if you live in distant time-zones (4 or more hours of difference)
    7. Draws and sync error must be replayed with the same heroes and starting order.
    8. Who gets disconnected loses the game unless both player agree to re-play
    9. If a bug occur, the game must be re-played with the same hero and starting order, unless both player agree to consider the game valid.

Standard prizes if approved by Wulven.
    Last edited by Lahiri; 11-17-2014 at 10:20 AM.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Forum Name / IGN

1. indastria / 17 indastria
    2. Pandevmonium / 17 Pandevmonium (decks sent)
    3. RNGscop / 17 ScoP (decks sent)
    4. Alerebelde / 17 Alerebelde (decks sent)
    5. Catenzo / 17 Catenzo
    6. Magiczaba / 17 Magiczaba (decks sent)
    7. jacelkos / AP jacelkos (heroes sent, missing decks)
    8. cerru / 17 cerru

Reserves:
    Holy Punisher / BP Holy Punisher
    lykos 1991 / AP Cazador

Challonge link: http://1lluminati-in-7enebris.challo...stherostanding
    Last edited by Lahiri; 11-18-2014 at 09:16 AM.

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    IGN: 17 indastria
    Telegram contact: @indastria

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    in
    17 ScoP
    IGN: 17 ScoP
    1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    IGN: 17 alerebelde
    Telegram @alerebelde

1lluminati in 7enebris
    Shadow Era Italia

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting format, please put me as reserve.
    BP Holy Punisher

One question though, in order to avoid issues with banning order, why do you not ask the participants to pm you their choices?
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In. Promette benissimo come idea!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In 17 magiczaba

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Punisher View Post

One question though, in order to avoid issues with banning order, why do you not ask the participants to pm you their choices?
    Because it would require more time.
    I'd surely do it in a pop-up, but in a standard tournament it can become heavy. I can't check my pms 24/24.
    In addition to this, I don't want you to have too much time (and help) to choose the ban, it should be something chosen on-the-go.

However, any suggestion is very welcome
    Last edited by Lahiri; 11-17-2014 at 12:07 PM.

1lluminati in 7enebris