Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My 320 zhanna deck 2.88 sf

Hello guys

So I'm here to share one of my best decklists that I lost no matches with since I made ( 10 matches ) which boosted me to post
    I'm really sorry for not using deck builder but I'm using a broken iPhone ..

Deck :
    Zhanna
    4- jasmine rose cult
    2- tainted oracle
    2- aeon stormcaller
    2- braxonian solider
    2- layarian seductress
    2- Elizabeth winterborn
    2- knight of the golden dawn
    2- sindarok apprentice

4- tidal waves
    4- focused prayer
    2- resurrection
    3- retreat
    2- the king pride
    4- wizent staff
    3- banish
    2- treasured heirloom
    2- zail's hymn

This deck is for experienced players who studied the match ups very well
    Some card choices and how to use em?

Jasmine : when going first it's so good t3 as it has 3 attack and plus the t4 wizent to kill enemy t3 drop ( if you have no wizent then her ability is awesome )

Sindarok : best t3 drop I have as when I summon it t3 a enemy banebow ability plus rampant won't work , a karash will not work , t4 I kill enemy t3 drop but jas is 4 sindarok is 2 because t3 drop is nothing for me , in late game jas will work better .

Braxi : this meta requirs a brax in every deck .. Not only hasten human allies like we had but also hasted shadow ones also high hp is useful right?

Knight of golden dawn : I know this made you look twice at the decklists but I swear it's useful when it comes to your hand when you have high resources , brilliant attack , defense , ability and mainly for super good situation when you already have board its great addition
    Resurrection : killlllllls mill decks , reslly useful when you have your tkp and some allies and what you need only more allies

Wisents staff : know how to use it as when your hp get low you got looooots of alternates

How to win ? Keep on charging resources and just remove all threats , mostly enemy have nothing to hurt me ( I remove allies very very smooth ) and I remove items easily also ,, mainly you will find your self winning after 10 resources , you will win automatically

Starting a match vs a control deck and hero ( grave bone , banebow , victor , Boris , tala , rouges .... And all control decks ) I beat them really smoooooth

T3 ally t4 wizent , t5 fatty if you have board or tidal t6 retreat plus ally ... Every turn combo will come

Looooots of draw cards you won't suffer

I'm at 320 now and I feel it's solid enough to go to 350 bt I need some of you to try it and tell me opinions )

This deck is never used by a newbie !!! ( won't Benifet you )
    Questions and opinions are welcomed highly

Edit : 2 knight of golden dawn are better

Edit : if you don't know how to use resurrection in a professional way ( as playing it means you will get only allies no other tools ) then cut it and put healing touch or retreat and banish
    Last edited by ragosonos; 11-16-2014 at 07:33 PM.
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for sharing!
    chamthabo
    Sandrider of Arrakis
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN : BP chamthabo

Senior Member Pteronophobic Wizard's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi I play a lot of zhanna too and my rating is also in the 320s. I run a very different zhanna, but I'd imagine you'd have the same problem: Serena. You haven't played many games with this deck, so maybe you haven't seen her too much, but I'd be interested if you (or anyone else) has any advice on how to handle that match up.

Other questions about the deck

why no chalice, and why no devoted knight? I'm also a little curious about seductress. Don't you go high resource?

Thanks, and nice deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteronophobic Wizard View Post
    Hi I play a lot of zhanna too and my rating is also in the 320s. I run a very different zhanna, but I'd imagine you'd have the same problem: Serena. You haven't played many games with this deck, so maybe you haven't seen her too much, but I'd be interested if you (or anyone else) has any advice on how to handle that match up.

why no chalice, and why no devoted knight? I'm also a little curious about seductress. Don't you go high resource?

Thanks, and nice deck
    Hello ,
    First of all lemme state that I used this deck really a lot but what I meant is when I last tweaked

Serena : not a hard one at all... mainly hardest one is zaladar but for Serena just remove her allies and draw and with you powerful draw cards you will find her ability nothing , I didn't lose yet from a rouge ..

Seductress : untill 7 resources you will defenitly see enemy saccing too so you can use it if second , also if I'm going second it makes damage striking me lower which benefit at some rushy match ups , still swapping with devoted knight is not bad , I tried but I feel seductress a must in control human

Chalice ... I have enough draw why waste my se /// but if you want it don't swap with X number of draw cards while X is number of chalices you want as I hate relying on artifacts draw .. plus if you think about it you will see that wizent and chalice is nonsense together .. you won't have 3 se every turn

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Definitely looks like a decent deck for QM...just curious how consistent it is by using all those 2 ofs?
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Definitely looks like a decent deck for QM...just curious how consistent it is by using all those 2 ofs?
    Sorry but what is ofs ( embarrassing moments )

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 copies of a card
    Nerull7 - Backhand of Justice
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Nerull7 | Our Guild | Watch Epic BP Games: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
    Talk less crap, do more for community

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteronophobic Wizard View Post

Thanks, and nice deck
    some of my tough matches with Serena (same deck I just used in regionals) have been Jojiwakabayashi running his fat Zhanna deck. Each of Serena's tools are limited, while priest's tools are much more generally useful. Joji wins by using the right cards at times when they're inconvenient for me (like wizent's staff, when I've just played a black garb), by out-drawing me, and finally by flooding the board with fatties. I win by shutting down his draw and stealing some of his important control cards - or by racing him and winning (and destroying those king's prides). Each Serena deck can be different though, so the same strategies don't apply everywhere.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it is my first month to get 324 rating with my own decks ( zaladar , bane bow , moon stalker , loest , aramia , amber , zhanna ) and I think I have a clue for how to build a control ally deck and mainly zhanna ,

so all what I do to get a good deck is to make a balanced card curve ; a ability curve , ally curve , armors and weapons curve , draw curve

These curves are for sure according to usage , eliz and wizent staff are draw for example , and for each one of those a resource curve

For example : I have 2 zail's hymn , 3 banish and 3 retreat , couldn't I say 4 banish , 4 retreat ?? Couldn't I say 4 zail's , 4 banish ??

Another example? , I have 2 seductress , 2 sindarok , couldn't I say 4 of any ?? But swapping swappable cards are the best of the best ! That's why I I have 4 tidal and 4 focused prayers , because not swap able!

Believe me doing this for allies specifically is very good! , not for core ones like false blood cultist in a discard zaladar

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you consider Sindarok Apprentice better t3 drop than Jasmine, you should -1 Jasmine +1 (or even +2) Sindarok in order to increase chances you get it early game. Jasmine is better late game but you have x2 Jasmine and x2 Resurrection, so you can recurr her easily.

On the other hand, I would -1 Resurrection +1 Forgiveness unless you're facing so many milling decks.
    Last edited by Hrinkell; 11-18-2014 at 10:54 AM.