Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post the deck. If you had to recreate it from guess work there's no divulging secrets.

I made a version and it played. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. *wink*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post
    Post the deck. If you had to recreate it from guess work there's no divulging secrets.

I made a version and it played. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. *wink*
    Shadowmann changes his list every now and then , I won't forget how did killer heart gave me hard time vs my 41 card Garth using an old version of shadowmann deck , it was brutal but I won by rushing him somehow , spirit suirken was beast .. add it in your decks guys , nijjis remember when u belated my majiya with your big Garth ?! .. wow couldn't believe that after my nova you could do this viska combo dealing 7 dmg , it was lucky , big card decks are lucky
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes I remember that being a good one. Search ruston21 games (330ish rating btw which speaks to the deck) to see the most epic comeback ever. He took me to one health and I pulled one out of my ass.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a great ZHANNA deck ... Just to be slightly different I decided to try the same combination with Jericho taking out the Knights and one Jasmine and adding 3 Embers of the Just and it worked almost as good. Good fun

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    This is a great ZHANNA deck ... Just to be slightly different I decided to try the same combination with Jericho taking out the Knights and one Jasmine and adding 3 Embers of the Just and it worked almost as good. Good fun
    Thanks and yes embers plus jerry is indeed nice but.. how would you use widen ?! Actually I don't see the editing this list to make embers jerry is good , it's made to be a zhanna very zhanna

Actually my new version is much better and I am in a tourney semi finals with it , as soon as I finish the tourney I will post.

And again , IN YOUR FACE ! anyone who said zhanna is bad in so coz my zhanna builds are now one of most strong builds for QM and tourney

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    Thanks and yes embers plus jerry is indeed nice but.. how would you use widen ?! Actually I don't see the editing this list to make embers jerry is good , it's made to be a zhanna very zhanna

Actually my new version is much better and I am in a tourney semi finals with it , as soon as I finish the tourney I will post.

And again , IN YOUR FACE ! anyone who said zhanna is bad in so coz my zhanna builds are now one of most strong builds for QM and tourney
    Looking forward to seeing it. But no it worked very well with Jericho. I understand you made it for ZHANNA but Jericho was able to remove attachments and Embers was a great addition to assist control. But I did ran into more health issues with him though than with ZHANNA and used the Staff frequently. But Lizzy seems to handle the draw. Nobody attacks her in your build I think it is very versatile. Haven't tried it with Threbin
    Last edited by Alien Fungus; 02-27-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hahahahaha looking forward to see your achievements with threbin

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Were there any updates to this?

I've been playing a similar list with a bit more rush elements and just hit 300. I decided to see what people were saying on the priest forums and found this.

I agree with pretty much everything, but I've never been too keen on cards like Knight, Treasured Heriloom, Ressurection, Larian Seductress (only b/c she's a dead draw late). I know what my replacements/alternatives would be, but I'm curious how your new list is.

My preferences are cards like Sandworm, Priest of Light, Viska.
    "Good players can always overcome good cards"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aebrams View Post
    Were there any updates to this?

I've been playing a similar list with a bit more rush elements and just hit 300. I decided to see what people were saying on the priest forums and found this.

I agree with pretty much everything, but I've never been too keen on cards like Knight, Treasured Heriloom, Ressurection, Larian Seductress (only b/c she's a dead draw late). I know what my replacements/alternatives would be, but I'm curious how your new list is.

My preferences are cards like Sandworm, Priest of Light, Viska.
    Actually there is an updated deck that I used to win a 16 man tourney when my guild tj played vs another friend guild ( and that's from 10 days I guess ) but,.. I'm hesitating to post honestly

New list does not have the 3 cards but it has ls .. I cannot play without seductress lol its so useful .. at reasonable amount its good and also at late game when tkp is there its good

New list has viska which is so good in zhanna indeed

Ressurection is not needed if u don't feel like facing many mills or milling out a lot .. but it was a good feeling when I know its auto win vs mill decks which are already exhausted after my 40 first cards

Heirloom is a good card.. it and to and eliz and wizent works to give what zhanna needs , good draw = ability to sac every turn and ... and draw lol who hates many draw

Potl ain't for zhanna really .. and I prefer offensive fatties not sand worm when I don't have place for many fat guys .. in 60 zhanna I have 3 worms and 2 Nathan but in 45 ... not sure it will work

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control