Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    So what's the problem that needs to be fixed here?
    He already stated it in his opening post; the durability is too low for a 7 cc weapon. He compared it to other weapons that cost less but have the same attack and a higher durability.

I can agree to a certain extent and if I had to make a suggestion for the DT it would be to reduce the cost to 6 cc. But on the other hand this weapon is extremely powerful against allies and can help you gain board control better than other bows can so maybe 7 cc is a justified cost.
    Last edited by Ness; 11-08-2014 at 10:36 AM.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It doesn't have lower attack vs allies. It has 3 attack and as I said allies with 1 up dies without loosing durability.
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    It doesn't have lower attack vs allies. It has 3 attack and as I said allies with 1 up dies without loosing durability.
    Well, 2 atk plus 1 ping is much different than having 3 atk. Its a shame that even a 7cc weapon still has trouble with garg.

I say keep everything how it is with Emore Crossbow, but make the 1 damage that it deals unpreventable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    He already stated it in his opening post; the durability is too low for a 7 cc weapon. He compared it to other weapons that cost less but have the same attack and a higher durability.

I can agree to a certain extent and if I had to make a suggestion for the DT it would be to reduce the cost to 6 cc. But on the other hand this weapon is extremely powerful against allies and can help you gain board control better than other bows can so maybe 7 cc is a justified cost.
    I think we mostly agree, but I was trying to point out that the OP had already acknowledged that only Baduruu really uses this weapon, and the reason Baduruu uses it is because he can cast it for 4SE, which is very strong. So when we talk about balancing it, it shouldn't just be CC, durability and power that are considered, but also the common usage of it, in which it does not cost 7cc, but rather 4SE. 4 dmg per hit to allies and ablaze is very strong for 4SE. Buffing the durability runs the risk of making it OP for Baduruu, which is the only usage of it to begin with. So it doesn't address the issue of no other hunters use this weapon, it just makes the few decks that can make it very strong, much stronger.

When balancing hunter weapons or wulven allies, both CC cost and SE cost (for Baduruu and Bloodfang) need to be considered in the equation.
    Last edited by bobrossw; 11-13-2014 at 01:20 AM.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    I think we mostly agree, but I was trying to point out that the OP had already acknowledged that only Baduruu really uses this weapon, and the reason Baduruu uses it is because he can cast it for 4SE, which is very strong. So when we talk about balancing it, it shouldn't just be CC, durability and power that are considered, but also the common usage of it, in which it does not cost 7cc, but rather 4SE. 4 dmg per hit to allies and ablaze is very strong for 4SE. Buffing the durability runs the risk of making it OP for Baduruu, which is the only usage of it to begin with. So it doesn't address the issue of no other hunters use this weapon, it just makes the few decks that can make it very strong, much stronger.

When balancing hunter weapons or wulven allies, both CC cost and SE cost (for Baduruu and Bloodfang) need to be considered in the equation.
    I can agree with this