Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Snowland Spotter buff

Spotter is golden for Gwen (and in some builds for Baduruu), but I feel it's too hard to keep her on the board to be really effective.
    The buff to her attack is helpful, but I don't think it's enough, she needs another help to be a real alternative (and/or addition) to Rapid Fire.
    Some ideas:
    - give her stealth and reduce health to five. It could be an ability similar to Night Owl's, only active if you opponent has equal or higher number of allies in play
    - give her defender and + 1 attack buff in the opposing player's turn (Avenger of the Fallen style).
    - "whenever Snowland Spotter is attacked by an hero or ally, you hero attacks that hero or ally at the end of combat", similar to Kairos ability
    - "when Snowland Spotter is killed, your weapons gain +1 attack and +1 durability"
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the defender solution
    IGN: 17 indastria
    Telegram contact: @indastria

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If SS is already golden for Gwen, why buff her any more? With Rapid Fire and SS, Gwens and Baduruus basically can attack 2 times most of the times in all games. SS has 6 health and can't be easily killed without ally removal of some sort. It exerts your opponent's turn in order to remove SS, but you've already benefited from her buff on your turn, so you're like gaining 2 turns advantage for one card (SS is played your hero attack 2 times in the turn she's played, and your opponent has to waste a turn to remove her)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Secruoser View Post
    If SS is already golden for Gwen, why buff her any more? With Rapid Fire and SS, Gwens and Baduruus basically can attack 2 times most of the times in all games. SS has 6 health and can't be easily killed without ally removal of some sort. It exerts your opponent's turn in order to remove SS, but you've already benefited from her buff on your turn, so you're like gaining 2 turns advantage for one card (SS is played your hero attack 2 times in the turn she's played, and your opponent has to waste a turn to remove her)
    Yup I agree with this, you also have the added advantage, depending on the opponent, that they may actually use damage to kill her (rather than direct removal cards). If, for example, the opponent uses allies to attack and kill spotter, that's at least 6 damage that they did not do to your hero, and 2 durability that your weapon did not lose to counterattacks. That is very helpful to Gwen or Baduruu when trying to death race. It's unlikely that Spotter would be generally useful in other hunter decks, as they don't tend to rely on weapons as much, and that seems completely appropriate to me. Anything that would make spotter generally useful for Banebow or Victor would probably make it overpowered for Gwen.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    She's a cheaper Rapid Fire that takes pressure off your hero. What's not to like?
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Secruoser View Post
    Actually you lose one turn to play it, most of the times you play it before the weapons because Soul Seeker costs 5.
    I like that almost everybody say Gwen is weak, then if you suggest a buff for her everybody say she's fine lol.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris