Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Vess, Skervox, Praxix

My thoughts on the rarely used SF heroes. Hope to make them picked slightly more before finalizing SF.

Vess
    Now
    3SE: Until the end of your turn, your attachments cost 3 less resources to summon.

Suggested
    3SE: Until the end of your turn, your attachments cost 3 less resources to summon. Friendly allies that get an attachment in this turn gains Defender until the beginning of your next turn.
    Defender is not seen much in the game. It's also relevant to the warrior theme. Now at least her allies that get an attachment can do some counter damage to enemies through combat before they get focused to death.

Skervox
    Now
    4SE: All opposing allies are disabled until the start of your next turn and poisoned.

Suggested
    4SE: All opposing allies in play and entering play are disabled until the start of your next turn, and poisoned.
    Basically just extend the the disable to your opponent's turn. It helps to shut down hasted allies, and discourage cheap allies (allies with 1 health will die in the subsequent turn without being able to do anything).

Praxix
    Now
    4SE: All players discard 3 cards from their decks. Target opposing hero or ally takes X damage, where X was the number of allies discarded, to a maximum of 4.

Suggested
    4SE: All players discard 3 cards from their decks. Target opposing hero or ally takes X damage, where X was the number of allies discarded.
    Just remove the cap. What's the possibility that he discards 6 allies? Very little, but with luck he gets the reward for dealing the heaviest single target nuke to a hero in the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Praxis needs more than that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't want to see Praxix gets buffed in any way. Adding defender to Vess ability sounds interesting.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Skervox ability is already annoying, no need to make it even worse.
    I think he'd need a completely different ability that doesn't make him a stall/mill hero.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For Vess I would go with "Until the start of your next turn your attachments cost 3 less resources and all opponents attachments cost 3 more resources".

Slight buff, reduces opponents chance to immediately drop ALR (one of Vess' biggest issues tbh). Can also be used to mess with other warriors, solo gwen/darkclaw, and Victor.

Defender might be too much (ravager allies can be sitting there with 4 attack or more)
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Maccumhail View Post
    For Vess I would go with "Until the start of your next turn your attachments cost 3 less resources and all opponents attachments cost 3 more resources".

Slight buff, reduces opponents chance to immediately drop ALR (one of Vess' biggest issues tbh). Can also be used to mess with other warriors, solo gwen/darkclaw, and Victor.

Defender might be too much (ravager allies can be sitting there with 4 attack or more)
    Interesting suggestion, especially good for ALR (an imbalanced card imho, the Wulven version is more fair).
    It's a situational buff though.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Vess rarely used? U wot m8? She's EVERYWHERE.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง