Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How to fix Millstalker issue - forever?

Hi,
    We all knows how anoying is to play against millstalker. This deck is that evil to be banned in most of tournaments.
    DT makes many anti millstalker cards in DP and SE but he is still very strong.
    So my question is what is your opinion on how to solve this forever and do not kill MS standard allyed build.

My suggestion: ban Lone Wolf card from the game - i think that without that card Millstalker will be half that strong, still playable but autoloss against mages, zal. And it will not hurt DC or Bloodfang.
    Its very easy to do, we know that is possible to ban card (like DT did with bugged Sladgehammer - card exist but cant be put into deck). I will let card playable for meltdown of course.
    I know it will be first time, but DT must admit their mistake and take responsibility.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lone Wolf is actually useful for solo DC
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This isnt even a issue IMO millstalker is only strong against builds without ways to deal with his stealth,draw,and other support abilities. I dont see any reason why a ban of lone wolf would b necessary. I havent seen or played against a 300+ rated millstalker. If youre seeing millstalker often change builds or use a different hero but ban Lone Wolf lol thats extreme.
    MEMBER OF ALPHA PREDATOR

Apex predator ( also known as alpha, super, top or top-level predators) are predators with few to no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.

IGN: AP Osiris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahiri View Post
    Lone Wolf is actually useful for solo DC
    Solo DC is fairly playable without Lone Wolf... I think even better than with it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by u cant win View Post
    This isnt even a issue IMO millstalker is only strong against builds without ways to deal with his stealth,draw,and other support abilities. I dont see any reason why a ban of lone wolf would b necessary. I havent seen or played against a 300+ rated millstalker. If youre seeing millstalker often change builds or use a different hero but ban Lone Wolf lol thats extreme.
    So why is it banned in tournaments?

Only reason why Millstalker is not over 300+ too much is because really good players likes skill decks and plays for fun. And Millstalker is not fun... millstalker was much more common in rating based top100 times.
    Nowadays I see mostly very bad players plays Millstalker and fortunatelly they pilot it badly. But I think it is still big issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cuz tourneys would last forever cuz the deck is built to stall\mill tourneys go for 2-3 hours usually imagine how long it would b if just one millstalker participated? I do not believe millstalker is anywhere near OP enough to ban Lone Wolf. That just sounds crazy IMO and Lone Wolf is essential for solo DC so it would weaken two deck types neither of them are strong in current meta anyway. As i said in many threads before success in qm is based upon being able to read the meta and adjust accordingly. Ban Lone Wolf nah i doubt that even happens.
    MEMBER OF ALPHA PREDATOR

Apex predator ( also known as alpha, super, top or top-level predators) are predators with few to no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.

IGN: AP Osiris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maskee View Post
    So why is it banned in tournaments?

Only reason why Millstalker is not over 300+ too much is because really good players likes skill decks and plays for fun. And Millstalker is not fun... millstalker was much more common in rating based top100 times.
    Nowadays I see mostly very bad players plays Millstalker and fortunatelly they pilot it badly. But I think it is still big issue.
    Because tournaments don't have regulated round times.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can understand it in pop ups. But standard tournaments has even week for round... Seems enough for making a match with millstalker (not sure if it enough for two millstalkers playes in match:-)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Millstalker is already auto loss vs mages, if the opponent have few skills, and NO to ban any cards.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The solution to Millstalker for most ally intensive decks - include 2 Sorcerors of Endia / Rapacious Vermin in deck. Build up allies, use item destruction on the evil ascendants / Arthyle's Crypt (so they can't cycle furion terrors). Once you have lethal damage on the board, wait for them to play rain delay / full moon. Destroy it with Vermin/ Endia and it's game over. If you don't want to wait that long, include a few widespread decays in deck.

Of course there are many more direct solutions, but that's a simple solution that also helps you vs a lot of other decks.
    Last edited by bobrossw; 11-01-2014 at 03:55 PM.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!