Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    Couldnīt agree more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Moon. Most others I can live with even though they are strong but moonstalker feels like playing a blue/white permission Mage in old school mtg. Not being able to do anything makes for the most boring games in existance, and 3 consecutive turns of stealth that affect the hero as well is really galling. Considering they want to encourage ally based play this guy makes a mockery of that

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Millstalker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidrek Rampant View Post
    Moon. Most others I can live with even though they are strong but moonstalker feels like playing a blue/white permission Mage in old school mtg. Not being able to do anything makes for the most boring games in existance, and 3 consecutive turns of stealth that affect the hero as well is really galling. Considering they want to encourage ally based play this guy makes a mockery of that
    I guess I would be the worst offender of the annoyance scale considering my two favorite archetypes in MtG are aggro (mono-Red or Affinity for the most part) and permission Control (Blue/White, usually with Red if I play a 3rd color).
    Last edited by Airact; 11-03-2014 at 02:03 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As a predominantly Banebow player so far, I would say Victor is the hero I "Least" like to face. But It really just depends on what hero I am playing at the time. Moonstalker can be really annoying. But he's generally pretty predictable. Some simple teching/planning ahead can usually get me ahead enough so I can win.
    Newb Member of Enlisted to Endure (E2E)

But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation. 1 Peter 1:15 KJV

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasBlitz View Post
    Zaladar.
    CHECK OUT MY DAGGER DOING 3 DAMAGE EVERY TURN LOL.
    HEY LOOK FREE LIGHTNING STRIKES LOLOL
    Oh you played an ally? MIND CONTROL LOL
    Oh you played an ally? BRIMSTONE LOL
    Played another ally? WEEE KRYGONS.
    Finally got board control? SHADOW FONT LOL GG
    Its just stupid annoying to fight against a hero that is an infinite damage source every single damn turn.
    agree 100%
    IGN: A1 Gamer

kiptergarten sucks

A1 Alliance Click To Join A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have a new top tier in my hate list: stall/mill mages, especially mill Loest with Snow Sapphire and Voice of Winter.
    I played one yesterday (twice in a row unluckily) and it's been a NPE.
    Luckily it's a very rare deck (first time I face it).
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasBlitz View Post
    Zaladar.
    CHECK OUT MY DAGGER DOING 3 DAMAGE EVERY TURN LOL.
    HEY LOOK FREE LIGHTNING STRIKES LOLOL
    Oh you played an ally? MIND CONTROL LOL
    Oh you played an ally? BRIMSTONE LOL
    Played another ally? WEEE KRYGONS.
    Finally got board control? SHADOW FONT LOL GG
    Its just stupid annoying to fight against a hero that is an infinite damage source every single damn turn.
    Don't forget Hasted Living armor discarding Devourer and feeding Dagger FTW! LOL

I don't mind the MIll decks. They are not meant to be and just a product of sociopath

But discard Zal has been a proven winner at the highest part of the ladder for several seasons now with people pointing out stunning result with him and yet the DT choosed to stay the course with cosmetic changes and look elsewhere. Aramia's Wisp never showed this kind of result and was nerfed to the ground. Bloodpack shaman as well. Twice. Hamber was killed 48 hours after launched and despite still being available on IOS she's none of the broken deck it was supposed to be. Same for Garth.

And now we are heading to the WC having to either play the noobtube or a cookie cutter (if any).

/rant
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I must be a weirdo because mirror matches are some of my favorites. I love seeing how another person uses the same strategy, and its the best way to find weaknesses and new tweaks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    Don't forget Hasted Living armor discarding Devourer and feeding Dagger FTW! LOL

I don't mind the MIll decks. They are not meant to be and just a product of sociopath

But discard Zal has been a proven winner at the highest part of the ladder for several seasons now with people pointing out stunning result with him and yet the DT choosed to stay the course with cosmetic changes and look elsewhere. Aramia's Wisp never showed this kind of result and was nerfed to the ground. Bloodpack shaman as well. Twice. Hamber was killed 48 hours after launched and despite still being available on IOS she's none of the broken deck it was supposed to be. Same for Garth.

And now we are heading to the WC having to either play the noobtube or a cookie cutter (if any).

/rant
    I have to agree.

Not much I can say that you haven't already, but I think the Wisp deck wasn't the best deck in the format when it was nerfed and I don't think Hammer Amber was either (although I'm not sure about this as I didn't actively play at that time). About Shaman, well... it's the other Wulven cards that are putting me off the Shaman deck, not the Shaman itself.

I don't think the Zaladar deck is too busted. It's maybe a bit on the OP side but in this case I think it's far better to buff (or create) other decks than to nerf that one.
    Last edited by Airact; 11-03-2014 at 09:27 PM.