Close

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.88

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't know if it's intended or bug. But I think it's stupid if it's not a bug.

I have a weapon and Urigon's fang out. Opponent allies attack into it and they get frozen. But the frozen effect is removed when opponent's next turn starts and they are able to attack right away. They are only frozen on my turn. Anklebreaker also says "for 1 turn" but it's different. Why?
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Neubius vs TJ Segalion
    I used weevil bow on soulbound armour and it didn't loose 2 durability
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    Neubius vs TJ Segalion
    I used weevil bow on soulbound armour and it didn't loose 2 durability
    Durability is only lost if you were able to deal combat damage. 0 damage doesn't count as combat damage and hence no durability was lost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Platform: Android
    Game: Meltdown

After choosen your hero, when having a card e. g. x2, it is not longer shown that you have that card x2.
    When you remove one of the two cards and then add the card again, then the x2 is shown.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Don't know if it's intended or bug. But I think it's stupid if it's not a bug.

I have a weapon and Urigon's fang out. Opponent allies attack into it and they get frozen. But the frozen effect is removed when opponent's next turn starts and they are able to attack right away. They are only frozen on my turn. Anklebreaker also says "for 1 turn" but it's different. Why?
    I could have sworn this was fixed a while ago...
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meat Wagon:
    When watching a replay from a match, the top card of the deck isn't viewable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After attacking with a Phoenix Urigon with Coercion attached the phoenix is not exhausted in the oppenent's turn.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Midnight Sentinel is not gaining +1 health when it gives +2 health to Stardust Ampliflyer.
    Proud member of the Shadow Era Design Team
    Love and Peace!
    Former Physical World Champion
    Card Advantage 101

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Perhaps I'm confused by the wording.

Confluence of Fate - Sustain: 1HP.

Example one: Warrior has Blood Frenzy attached with Guardian of Unaxio in play and another templar ally. He takes no damage from Blood Frenzy because of the passive ability of Guardian of Unaxio.

Example two: Priest has Confluence of Fate attached with Guardian of Unaxio in play and another templar ally. He still takes damage from Confluence of Fate's sustain 1hp.

Example three: Priest has Confluence of Fate attached with Guardian of Unaxio in play and another templar ally as well as Twice Enchanted Robes in play. He still takes damage from Confluence of Fate's sustain 1hp and that damage triggers a draw from Twice Enchanted Robes - meaning the robes treat it as damage.

How is the sustained damage from Confluence of Fate supposed to interact with Guardian of Unaxio and another templar ally in play? How is Twice Enchanted Robes supposed to treat the damage?
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Perhaps I'm confused by the wording.

Confluence of Fate - Sustain: 1HP.

Example one: Warrior has Blood Frenzy attached with Guardian of Unaxio in play and another templar ally. He takes no damage from Blood Frenzy because of the passive ability of Guardian of Unaxio.

Example two: Priest has Confluence of Fate attached with Guardian of Unaxio in play and another templar ally. He still takes damage from Confluence of Fate's sustain 1hp.

Example three: Priest has Confluence of Fate attached with Guardian of Unaxio in play and another templar ally as well as Twice Enchanted Robes in play. He still takes damage from Confluence of Fate's sustain 1hp and that damage triggers a draw from Twice Enchanted Robes - meaning the robes treat it as damage.

How is the sustained damage from Confluence of Fate supposed to interact with Guardian of Unaxio and another templar ally in play? How is Twice Enchanted Robes supposed to treat the damage?
    This article answers most questions about sustain - I understand it's confusing since the rules aren't really written clearly anywhere official. But anyhow, take a look at this: http://shadowera.net/new-sf-card-cos...ain/#more-1058
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!