Close

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 214

Thread: Bug List - 2.88

  1. #91
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,077
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    When casting Dawn Raid there is no option to cancel
    It says "Up to 2", which includes 0. So once you choose to play it, you have committed to play it. Then you choose how many targets. You might choose none.

    Lightning Strike should actually work this way too, but it would confuse the AI. We should make them consistent though, I agree with that.

  2. #92
    DP Visionary mcley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    654
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    This seems a bug unless the wording implies something:
    When Viska (perhaps other Haste allies also) summoned by Nathan's effect. This card can be casted for any times in that turn at 0 cost as long as it is returned to hand.
    Check the replay: KA hammer vs samtoom

    Or it's the issue with DoU, not Nathan?

  3. #93
    Member yacan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    68
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    When Threbin equips Ghostmaker, AI Majiya equips Voice of Winter and tries to attack. That make targeting loop.

  4. #94
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,077
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by yacan View Post
    When Threbin equips Ghostmaker, AI Majiya equips Voice of Winter and tries to attack. That make targeting loop.
    You mean the game gets stuck with her trying to target repeatedly and not choosing one? If that's reproduceable then we could add extra logic in there to force either a target or no target.

  5. #95
    DP Visionary mcley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    654
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    You mean the game gets stuck with her trying to target repeatedly and not choosing one? If that's reproduceable then we could add extra logic in there to force either a target or no target.
    Did you see my post?
    Is it a bug or not?

  6. #96
    Senior Member BP Holy Punisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK (GMT+0)
    Posts
    1,460
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I am not really sure if it has been answered before, but what will happen when Sorcerer of Endia targets a Death Trap? I had a game yesterday where in that instance my Sorcerer got killed by the trap (so I was pisses off since I could destroy something else). Isn't supposed to have Sorcerer's ability to resolve first and destroy the Death Trap, thus he will survive? My opponent had 4 items in play so the conditions were met.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn


    Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

  7. #97
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,077
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mcley View Post
    This seems a bug unless the wording implies something:
    When Viska (perhaps other Haste allies also) summoned by Nathan's effect. This card can be casted for any times in that turn at 0 cost as long as it is returned to hand.
    Check the replay: KA hammer vs samtoom

    Or it's the issue with DoU, not Nathan?
    We did not intend this when it was designed, but the wording suggests it should be free to summon the whole turn (as many times as you like). I kinda like the buff to Nathan! Nathan Haste RLT deck anyone?

    Not a bug then, but an opportunity!

  8. #98
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,077
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Punisher View Post
    I am not really sure if it has been answered before, but what will happen when Sorcerer of Endia targets a Death Trap? I had a game yesterday where in that instance my Sorcerer got killed by the trap (so I was pisses off since I could destroy something else). Isn't supposed to have Sorcerer's ability to resolve first and destroy the Death Trap, thus he will survive? My opponent had 4 items in play so the conditions were met.
    Hi. Items and abilities don't just leave the field immediately when destroyed (just as allies don't leave as soon as killed); there is an opportunity for things to respond to that destruction (sometimes including themselves). What we have here is that Sorcerer is triggering off himself being summoned, which causes a destruction effect which gives opportunity to respond to the destruction before taking the trap away. As part of that, Death Trap responds the summon which causes the destruction, so that's why Death Trap goes off. In other words, it is still on the field to respond to the summoning, so it does.

  9. #99
    Senior Member maxi1230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,148
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    We did not intend this when it was designed, but the wording suggests it should be free to summon the whole turn (as many times as you like). I kinda like the buff to Nathan! Nathan Haste RLT deck anyone?

    Not a bug then, but an opportunity!
    Well i will never include Dagger of Unmaking anymore that shit is scary lol.
    Portal deck maybe?

    Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

  10. #100
    Senior Member BP Holy Punisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK (GMT+0)
    Posts
    1,460
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. Items and abilities don't just leave the field immediately when destroyed (just as allies don't leave as soon as killed); there is an opportunity for things to respond to that destruction (sometimes including themselves). What we have here is that Sorcerer is triggering off himself being summoned, which causes a destruction effect which gives opportunity to respond to the destruction before taking the trap away. As part of that, Death Trap responds the summon which causes the destruction, so that's why Death Trap goes off. In other words, it is still on the field to respond to the summoning, so it does.
    Thanks for the clarification. But may I ask why this is different for Artful Squire? If you summon Squire and use his ability to destroy for example a Snare Trap, if there is also a Death Trap in play it will not go off. So is it that Squire is getting "flagged" as dead at the same time as you target an item so Death Trap can't be triggered?
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn


    Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •