Close

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.88

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    It's been a while, but I finally found another bug!
    BobRoss vs E2E Earthbound
    • I was playing Serena, he was playing attachment Jericho.
    • He had Divine Connection on his hero
    • He cast an Eriss Fateweaver
    • I attacked it with Anklebreaker and then cast Ember's of the Just (which I had stolen using Thoughtripper's Cutlass) on Eriss.
    • He used Jericho's ability to destroy Ember's of the Just, which was then returned to his deck (presumably from Divine Connection).

Divine connection reads: Attach to your hero. Attachments cost you 1 less resource to summon. When attachments you control on friendly allies are destroyed, those attachments are shuffled into their owner's deck.

In this situation, because I had stolen and cast the attachment, I should be the controller (even though he is the owner) and so when it is destroyed it should not trigger his Divine Connection.

Once again, Divine Connection seems to be equating ownership and control. The Justicar Alysia was owned by him, but controlled by me, and therefore not a friendly ally. So the Zail's Hymn should have been treated just as if it were on any of my allies and gone to graveyard when destroyed.
    Curses to whoever buffed Serena to make card stealing more of a thing!

Joking aside, you are totally right and this is a bug to be wary of during WC2014. It'll be fixed for 2.89 (after WC2014).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Etc buqs vs Scott himself

He was Victor had a transmogrified bobcat and an aeon in play
    I Was gravebone had Thriss Demolitionist, summoned clerics mantle and 3 remaining resources but was unable to target the transmogrified bobcat with demos ability
    Last edited by Buqs; 11-08-2014 at 01:41 AM.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was playing yesterday and i forgot who i have played with. Edge so4 vs somebody.. i play bloodfang.
    1. If i dont make mistake, my opponent was victor. And when, he had snare trap and 2 other attachment (i forgot), i summoned rapacious vermin which can target and destroy one of his item or ability. I targeted snare trap, my rapacios vermin got exiled, and then i lost my "end turn" button.
    it seems that my opponent also got this problem in his turn after mine (he chat to me that he lost his end turn button too)
    2. When i have lythian sledgehammer in play, i cant summon spectral saber (this is another game when i played bloodfang vs someone that played darkclaw with speedstrike attached)
    Sorry if i cant give specific information game replay since i forgot.. but this happen last night so maybe this still there in my last 30 history play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Necromancer shroud does make the undead ally die at end of turn. Me vs KA someone. It says it should non the card but his DC stayed put. Its acting like grqcebones ability with haste. If this is how it is supposed to be that card is way OP

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Neffarious View Post
    Necromancer shroud does make the undead ally die at end of turn. Me vs KA someone. It says it should non the card but his DC stayed put. Its acting like grqcebones ability with haste. If this is how it is supposed to be that card is way OP
    did he destroy the necromancer shroud before the end of his turn? If it's a damaged shroud so that using it removes its last durability, or if he casts another armor so that shroud is destroyed, or in some other way destroys it, then it can't kill an ally at the end of the opponent's turn, because it isn't in play to do so. That is intended behavior, and it was mentioned in the update notes before that the goal is to encourage people to use Shroud and come up with ways to cheat it by destroying it before it destroys the revived ally.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now I know why shroud has 3 dura, only 2 dura can't make use of its ability.
    chamthabo
    Sandrider of Arrakis
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN : BP chamthabo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by edge so4 era View Post
    I was playing yesterday and i forgot who i have played with. Edge so4 vs somebody.. i play bloodfang.
    1. If i dont make mistake, my opponent was victor. And when, he had snare trap and 2 other attachment (i forgot), i summoned rapacious vermin which can target and destroy one of his item or ability. I targeted snare trap, my rapacios vermin got exiled, and then i lost my "end turn" button.
    it seems that my opponent also got this problem in his turn after mine (he chat to me that he lost his end turn button too)
    2. When i have lythian sledgehammer in play, i cant summon spectral saber (this is another game when i played bloodfang vs someone that played darkclaw with speedstrike attached)
    Sorry if i cant give specific information game replay since i forgot.. but this happen last night so maybe this still there in my last 30 history play
    Neither are bugs
    1. They happen at same time so vermin destroys trap which also exiles vermin. This will remain true for death trap as well
    2. Hammer can't be destroyed or replaced as weapon so it prevents saber fom being able to be used as attachment removal since you have to summon (which would replace hammer but is not possible) then target attachment to remove
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    Neither are bugs
    1. They happen at same time so vermin destroys trap which also exiles vermin. This will remain true for death trap as well
    2. Hammer can't be destroyed or replaced as weapon so it prevents saber fom being able to be used as attachment removal since you have to summon (which would replace hammer but is not possible) then target attachment to remove
    Thx buqs for explaining those. Case number 2 is confirmed, that is not bugs.
    but in case number 1, the problem is not about my rapacious vermin exiled or not. I knew that snare trap will remain active even i targetting it.
    The problem is after that, i cant end my turn because the "end turn" button in bottom right corner is gone.
    So i had to wait till time out. This also happen in my opponent's turn and next turn onward. He and i can only end turn after time out.

Yeah i know this is not like usual bug lol,. Just quite annoying when "end turn" button disappear till the match finish

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edge so4 era View Post
    Thx buqs for explaining those. Case number 2 is confirmed, that is not bugs.
    but in case number 1, the problem is not about my rapacious vermin exiled or not. I knew that snare trap will remain active even i targetting it.
    The problem is after that, i cant end my turn because the "end turn" button in bottom right corner is gone.
    So i had to wait till time out. This also happen in my opponent's turn and next turn onward. He and i can only end turn after time out.

Yeah i know this is not like usual bug lol,. Just quite annoying when "end turn" button disappear till the match finish
    I had heard reports of this happening, but no way to reproduce. Maybe this exiled destroyed trap scenario is how! Many thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3 hours ago, during game "17 invernofreddo - tetsu0416", suddenly, drag&drops failed to work correctly and "End Turn" button hadn't displayed anymore, for both players.
    We had to consume the whole time.

invernofreddo
    IGN: 17 invernofreddo