Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63
  1. #21
    Senior Member Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    1,083
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    Funny they do have a Mage feel but not a one has any actual ability damage
    That is interesting when you put it that way

  2. #22
    Senior Member Buqs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Georgia, USA (GMT-5)
    Posts
    2,314
    Tournaments Joined
    3
    Tournaments Won
    0

    2.88 new card art

    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    That is interesting when you put it that way
    I like they don't have "abilities" and hope they use pseudo abilities as they move forward as a tribal thing. Example ambush being the DMT damage pinger when in play, to compliment the 1/4 haste guy who emulates summon dmt ping
    Also have the guy that bypasses stealth, etc
    EveryThing Changes

    "The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

    Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!



  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hey, guys and girls. Illustrator of Knight of Unaxio here!
    I can assure you, I did all of this on my own without the reference of other IP's. All similarities are purely coincidental.
    I'm not even a fan of Thor, haha. And I can't say I see the resemblance between my hammer and the one you mentioned, but I otherwise appreciate your input.
    You can rest assured that I would never take an older piece of art (or the art of another person) and make use of it in a commission. Hell, I hate the idea of using public photo textures in my images, haha.
    Anyway, I hope that you guys are enjoying both the game and the art. I'm working really hard to make each piece better than the last.

    Gavin

  4. #24
    Senior Member XanteseZerylliom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,299
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    N
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Livingston View Post
    Hey, guys and girls. Illustrator of Knight of Unaxio here!
    I can assure you, I did all of this on my own without the reference of other IP's. All similarities are purely coincidental.
    I'm not even a fan of Thor, haha. And I can't say I see the resemblance between my hammer and the one you mentioned, but I otherwise appreciate your input.
    You can rest assured that I would never take an older piece of art (or the art of another person) and make use of it in a commission. Hell, I hate the idea of using public photo textures in my images, haha.
    Anyway, I hope that you guys are enjoying both the game and the art. I'm working really hard to make each piece better than the last.

    Gavin
    Certainly a useful statement.

    As far as style's concerned, it's a hammer, yes, but it doesn't look similar to Mjolnir. Mjolnir isn't as rectangular (has edges that slope) and has a circle on top.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

    IGN: TJ Xantese

  5. #25
    DP Visionary Preybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    9,046
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by XanteseZerylliom View Post
    N

    Certainly a useful statement.

    As far as style's concerned, it's a hammer, yes, but it doesn't look similar to Mjolnir. Mjolnir isn't as rectangular (has edges that slope) and has a circle on top.
    And a short handle which is very important to the hammer and the mythology.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

    Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

    Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

    PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    1,083
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Livingston View Post
    Hey, guys and girls. Illustrator of Knight of Unaxio here!
    I can assure you, I did all of this on my own without the reference of other IP's. All similarities are purely coincidental.
    I'm not even a fan of Thor, haha. And I can't say I see the resemblance between my hammer and the one you mentioned, but I otherwise appreciate your input.
    You can rest assured that I would never take an older piece of art (or the art of another person) and make use of it in a commission. Hell, I hate the idea of using public photo textures in my images, haha.
    Anyway, I hope that you guys are enjoying both the game and the art. I'm working really hard to make each piece better than the last.

    Gavin
    I like the art. It looks very clean and balanced in color. Do you have an online portfolio or a page on DeviantArt?

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    I like the art. It looks very clean and balanced in color. Do you have an online portfolio or a page on DeviantArt?
    Thanks, Kross. Yeah, there is hardly any art on either of them as I am in the process of creating a new portfolio of work.

    http://gavin-livingston.4ormat.com
    Deviant Art: http://gavinchi.deviantart.com

  8. #28
    DP Visionary Preybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    9,046
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Added to my DeviantWatch
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

    Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

    Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

    PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Added to my DeviantWatch
    Thanks, mate!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    435
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Frying pan and riphide are both very sub-standard to be honest. Riphide just looks wrong ( hands in particular) while frying pan seems poorly drawn. The remainder are just ok- nothing to the same standard as twilight eidolon for example.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

    signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •