Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Another round of balance changes?

Hey DT, just a quick question:

Are there more balance changes planned or is SF more or less ready to be rolled out?

If there are more balance changes to be implemented, do you have any idea when 2.88 is expected to be released?

Don't get me wrong, I still think there are a few cards that need tweaking, but I think that we could keep refining the set forever and still not get it 100%. Maybe 1 or 2 more rounds of tweaks?

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    There will be no balance changes between now (2.87) and WC2014 Grand Finals. There might be a balance change or two after that, but no specific changes are planned and we are assuming the set is now balanced unless shown otherwise (WC2014 will be a good test of that!)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the update - how about just the change to pithing spear I suggested? This card doesn't see any play at the moment and a small change to it could give it (and also Logan and the other warriors) a chance of seeing some play? Can't see it shaking the meta at all but would open up a lot more deck building possibilities.

Cheers

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidrek Rampant View Post
    Thanks for the update - how about just the change to pithing spear I suggested? This card doesn't see any play at the moment and a small change to it could give it (and also Logan and the other warriors) a chance of seeing some play? Can't see it shaking the meta at all but would open up a lot more deck building possibilities.
    You mean this one?

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Pithing-spear

I've just replied over there now.