2x Ley Line Nexus
3x Stoneskin
4x Amulet of Conjuring
2x Transmogrification Curse

18 abilities/aartifacts total

Armor
3x Flameforged Gauntlets

42 cards in total with hero

This is my raikka deck, It uses all these allies that are hard to kill to gain and keep board control, thx to her ability and grimhast she can dominate the board really easily and if any annoying fatty comes along like Dakrath, you have the Curse to counter it. Stoneskin is one of my favorite new cards, i use it in this deck to make my allie even ahrder to kill, for example:

-Gargoyle + Stoneskin: Allows the gargoyl to reduce 2 damage just like a sandworm.
-Karash + Stoneskin: now to kill this karash your gonna need to get rid of stoneskin first or atack him with 4 or greater combat damage.
-Urigon + Stoneskin: this is probably the best conbination, but before using it you first must let the urigon die onces, when he comes back he is gonna be 3/5 and ablazed, then you play stoneskin, and this will cancel the ablaze damage, really nice trick, now he is a 3/5 that reduces 1 damage like the gargoyle.

other good targets for stoneskins are, lo void and maybe grimghast. Lo Void is really powerfull on this deck thx to the amulet and raikka low cost ability he can be pumped up easily.

Thx for reading and if you have any suggestions plz let me know.