Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    On the one hand, it would be great to be able to let people who have no need for their mountains of gold to get the foils they want. On the other hand, you have to realise that Premium features that aren't essential for playing the game are what enable the Freemium business model to work.

I don't know how much income Wulven gets directly from people who pay money to chase foils they want (but don't need), but I'm very very thankful for those people because they help contribute towards me working on this as my only paid job as opposed to as a volunteer.

How about this idea: An option to convert a maximum of X gold into a gift certificate for X/2 gold that can be given out to a new player (as defined by their level or size of collection or gold spent so far) so they can grow their collection? If you have a mountain of gold, you can help out a mountain of people! Anyone interested?
    Or just implement the damn player auction, .
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At least restore the top 100 richest players. I have tons of gold and I can't even show it off, that's the most depressing thing in the world.
    After doing so give us a way to get foils or something else in change of gold, conversion rates proposed by ronny seem fair and should not decrease Wulven incomes. People with lots of gold are usually ones who paid for this game just to pay, not because they really needed SC or gold to buy cards. It would be nice if they can get back some support from Wulven.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    At least restore the top 100 richest players. I have tons of gold and I can't even show it off, that's the most depressing thing in the world.
    Take a look at my bank account, you'll know what is the most depressing thing in the world, :P.

People with lots of gold are usually ones who paid for this game just to pay, not because they really needed SC or gold to buy cards. It would be nice if they can get back some support from Wulven.
    +1
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    People with lots of gold are usually ones who paid for this game just to pay, not because they really needed SC or gold to buy cards. It would be nice if they can get back some support from Wulven.
    +1
    IGN: AP Scizzor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have tons of gold and I can't even show it off, that's the most depressing thing in the world.
    What amount of gold does this to the brain? I want to keep safe distance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Give your gold to poor ppl then steal that gold from them and give it to a different poor ppl. This will create an endless loop that won't let you get bored.

Now for real, perhaps you can exchange your gold for foils of cards that you already have x4. You can't exchange gold for foils of cards that you don't have and maybe also adding a limit in the amount of gold you can expend for month. This way it won't affect the incoming of money from the new players and the old dudes will be rewarded for all these years of supporting the game.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosal View Post
    the old dudes will be rewarded for all these years of supporting the game.
    You make out like doing something that helps other people is not a rewarding thing to do!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    How about this idea: An option to convert a maximum of X gold into a gift certificate for X/2 gold that can be given out to a new player...
    What? X=X/2?
    So if I wanted to just give 100k gold to some new guy, it would cost me 100k just to do so? What is this, 50% tax or something? Where would the other half go anyway?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Combining the ideas of challenges on another thread and this one, how about you can set challenges for someone else. For example you could set the person: win five games with x in your deck, you win my gold.

Depending on the difficulty of the challenge, if they complete it, you could get a small amount of crystals.

Your thoughts?
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.