Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

gold for crystals

I have been playing se for a few years now and im sitting on a mountain of useless gold i own 4 of every card so why would i use it to buy more cards is there anyway we can add a feature to buy crystals with gold make it like

50000 gold for 1000 crystals
    10000 gold for 100 crystals
    1500 gold for 10 crystals

That way i can get rid of this gold i have for what i really want foils
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree to this. I have 1.2 million sitting and have nothing I can do with it and it's not like the wealthy players get rewards. All that gold was earned from playing and buying boosters with crystals I bought with my own money. I honestly don't believe wulven would lose money by doing this because without being able 5 sell extra cards it is really hard to even get to 10,000. In order for people to get a lot of gold fast they would have to buy packs and sell the extras which means they would be giving you money. I understand there will be an auction house but tbh players with the millions in gold will out bid all other players easy making it supremely unfair to others with not so much gold. This would be a good way to even the odds for those players and if you do it for a 1 or 2 week period every now and then you wouldn't lose much money at all imo.
    IGN: AP Scizzor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would suggest instead the creation of an ingame market between players, where to trade foils for gold and viceversa. That would be nice.
    IGN: A1 Virpe
    Telegram: @virpe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    who would want to sell their foils for gold though? there's not much use for gold. i would imagine most people with foils to sell/trade already have all or most of the cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jayceemp View Post
    who would want to sell their foils for gold though? there's not much use for gold. i would imagine most people with foils to sell/trade already have all or most of the cards.
    I would. I would sell some of my foils for gold in order to buy the cards i still don't have. Also, having more than 4x foils is totally unuseful, nowadays
    IGN: A1 Virpe
    Telegram: @virpe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The game desperately needs a goldsink. You could spam bad mannered messages to your opponents after games for 10g each. That's about it for now.

Where is this long talked-about AH? I'm ready to go all foilzzz.
    IGN: blueblurr

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What would possess me to sell my foils for more gold it a useless thing for me to have unless they release a new set i have x4 of every card in cotc dp and sf so why do i need gold give me somewhere to spend it then maybe ill sell some of my foils to get foils i dont have until then i keep my foils and buy yours
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's a very good point, ronny. I'm in the same boat. I think Meltdown was designed to be a goldsink. Too bad nobody plays it. The one season I did I actually made a lot of (useless) gold.

My solution: a hard reset and cutbacks on winning gold.

On the next set release (20 years from now probably), do a hard reset, aka kill everyone's gold (not crystals). Then, lower the winning gold per game substantially, maybe to 10g. You NEED to create incentive in this game. As soon as SF beta went live, I bought 4x every card with plenty of gold left over. And I'm sure I wasn't the only one. Look at Hearthstone, for example. Legendary cards in that game are rare and mean something. That's how it should be, in my opinion.
    IGN: blueblurr

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You already can use the gold for play Meltdown in kamikaze mode.

Anyway im agree with use gold for other things, maybe pick a card service with a ridiculous high cost in gold, like... 500k 1 card or something like.
    Or a booster pack for 10k ? idk..

Anyway for now just farm it... gold will be usefull again when a new collection be released, so you'll can buy all the collection in 1 day if you are rich :3
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny_008@yahoo.com View Post

50000 gold for 1000 crystals
    10000 gold for 100 crystals
    1500 gold for 10 crystals

50000 gold for 500 crystals
    10000 gold for 50 crystals
    5000 gold for 10 crystals

With a Meltdown week you earn 20000/25000 gold in tier 2. With two weeks you can earn 500 Crystals more. Not bad
    IGN: 17 indastria
    Telegram contact: @indastria