Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Take out 2 harvest and add in 2 platinum chainmails

Helps you to secure the board by giving a surprise +1 damage against 3cc or less allies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dranjo View Post
    Take out 2 harvest and add in 2 platinum chainmails

Helps you to secure the board by giving a surprise +1 damage against 3cc or less allies
    Yeah, I just got 2.87 so I've included 2 PC and working so far. LoF+BS+Bazaar = endless cheap draws for me, and working really good since this strat runs with a lot of 1cc cards.

It's hilarious to end the game with 9 allies on board with heavily buffed ally like a 7 ATK Princess and dealing nearly 20 damage a turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Playing a rush deck doesn't mean you play all 1cc allies. That's a recipe for terrible hands. Look a a typical human mage rush Eld/Loest, for example: T1 kris, T2 puwen/fatebreak, t3 potl/aldon, t4 bad santax2. With this opening you have established a board, done decent damage to your opponent, probably killed anything they played, and then refilled your hand completely while barely helping them. Rush decks still need to fit an early curve. What happens after T4 changes a lot, but the first three turns should almost always be the same. Swarming the board with weak 1cc minions doesn't really do anything. You aren't doing significant damage or providing any threat. Imagine if your opponent did nothing but play X number of Fire Snakes every turn. You'd be pretty happy, huh? lol
    IGN: blueblurr

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblurr View Post
    Playing a rush deck doesn't mean you play all 1cc allies. That's a recipe for terrible hands. Look a a typical human mage rush Eld/Loest, for example: T1 kris, T2 puwen/fatebreak, t3 potl/aldon, t4 bad santax2. With this opening you have established a board, done decent damage to your opponent, probably killed anything they played, and then refilled your hand completely while barely helping them. Rush decks still need to fit an early curve. What happens after T4 changes a lot, but the first three turns should almost always be the same. Swarming the board with weak 1cc minions doesn't really do anything. You aren't doing significant damage or providing any threat. Imagine if your opponent did nothing but play X number of Fire Snakes every turn. You'd be pretty happy, huh? lol
    It's different since this deck depends on TLH and it has great synergy with the more allies you have on board. 3 Kris = +3 atk, 1 POTL = +1 atk only.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ill tell you one thing. This deck either comes out flying or falls right on its face. It is entertaining however. Its funny to see three Kristopher 2 brigets and 4 heralds by turn 5. Ridiculous but fun. Thanks. Its ine of a kind. Super weenie rush
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Hey I'm nurse. What do you want from me?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also good at work when i dont have time for a 15 minute game. It's fun man. Thanks. I got a lot of rage quits and i good gamed a couple people by turn 4 lol.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Honestly I didn't read , won't read a aramia deck with no abilities and burns .. man if you wanna hit the 300 add allies for early game and burns for later game
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    Honestly I didn't read , won't read a aramia deck with no abilities and burns .. man if you wanna hit the 300 add allies for early game and burns for later game
    Seems pointless to respond if you didnt read. Its a fun and stupid deck. I like it. He clearly states itd not competative. I actually like the deck alot. Its crazy fast
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Aged Nerd View Post
    Ill tell you one thing. This deck either comes out flying or falls right on its face. It is entertaining however. Its funny to see three Kristopher 2 brigets and 4 heralds by turn 5. Ridiculous but fun. Thanks. Its ine of a kind. Super weenie rush
    Glad you enjoyed it. You got it right when you say it comes out flying or falls right on the face.

If you've managed to improve it, do share.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not yet. Its fun though. I actually enjoy it a lot i might tinker with it a bit. Need a mid game. Not a late game but a mid one.
    E.T.C.

ENJOY THAT CATHETER