Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

'Chop Chop Aramia' Fun Deck (220 rating)

Hi all, sharing this original deck from me not seen anywhere else. Sharing because I got stuck at 220 rating but I don't see it climbing any higher anyway since this is merely a fun deck, not meant for competitive play. If you can tweak it to be better, by all means go ahead.

Got bored of long games?
    If you win, that's good, but if you lose, it sucks to play a long game only to lose right?
    What if there's a way to determine the outcome of the match within the first 6 turns?

Lose or win, you can play one game every 5 minutes in average. If that sounds like what you want, you can try out this deck. Gondorian saw my replay and shown some interest.

Hero: Aramia

Allies (23):
    4x Kristoffer Wyld
    4x Birgitte Skullborn
    4x Twilight Herald
    3x Ascetic of Aldmor
    2x Twilight Opportunist
    2x Champion of Irum
    2x Eleanor, Princess of Ellos
    2x Aldon the Brave

Abilities (3):
    3x Strength of Conviction

Items (13):
    3x The Last Harvest
    2x Platinum Chainmail
    2x Bazaar
    4x Bad Santa
    2x Loom of Fate

Deck Description
    Before you go "WTF 15 1cc allies?" please read on.

I found this deck to be faster than any weenie rush deck I've played against. Against Zal and Raikka, it still win more than lose. Momentum is very important in this deck, and it can easily burn out decks that only come online after T5. I've beaten some notorious Cutlass Serenas and infamous millstalkers with this deck.

By far the weakness is against ping-based decks (ravagers/rare praxis) as well as weapon-based decks such as Gwen or Baduruu but you can fight for it if you have a good draw luck for weapon destruction cards. Against other classes not much problems.

The thing with this deck is your enemy may not see the damage coming. With The Last Harvest, you're going to dish out additional 1 damage for each ally you have on board. 3 allies = +3 damage, 4 allies = +4 damage...

Strategy
    Going First:
    T1 sac any SoC or harvest (or BS if you have 2 of them), get first ally out, preferably a herald. Try not to sac allies, but if you get a handful of allies, sac AoA or Kris as other allies are more useful right now.
    T2 same sac condition. Get TWO 1cc allies out, if not, champion or princess will do, but if your opponent has 6 cards in hand, good to use BS or Bazaar to deny his extra draw.
    T3 if your enemy has no ally out yet, send in Aldon or 2 or 3 more allies. By now your opponent should have no allies and you have flooded the board with 3 or more allies, if they have an ally try to get rid of it or weakening it with champion or aldon behind brigette as they can take some damage without dying.
    T4 fetch harvest from your deck, summon another 1cc ally and activate harvest, or cast harvest from your hand and use it if you have 3 or more allies on board by now.
    T5 keep on harvesting and summon more allies with remaining cc.
    T6 you should be able to end game here, or try harder with boost draws from Bad Santa/Loom of Fate and send another horde of cheap allies or if you lose control of board, you will not win it back so you can jump to the next game.

Going Second:
    T1 same sac condition, but summon ascetic if you have due to her ability that benefits from going second. she won't die to a T2 Frostmare and can reduce Frostmare's attack later.
    T2 Kris can help you to get rid of small threats now, or summon something that can help to hold the board at least another turn like brigette, champion or opportunist.
    T3 fetch harvest and use it to boost 3 allies.
    T4 keep on harvesting and summon more allies with remaining cc or summon Aldon.
    T5 draw/harvest/summon rinse and repeat.

Hints
    • Use ascetic to reduce opponent ally's attack and go for hero's throat.
    • Use herald's ability to strengthen birgette/aldon/champion/princess, or simply for +1 attack to finish an ally. He can also target himself if he's the only ally and you want to take down opponent's 2 health ally.
    • If you know your opponent has no way to deal with your brigette and then the allies behind her and you can burn his hero's HP faster than he can recover, go for the hero rather than the allies. It's ok to trade a 1cc ally for massive damage on the hero.
    •*If you summoned herald in T1, you can kill a 4 HP ally in T2 by buffing herald with SoC and using his ability on himself.
    • With the cheap allies you can run out of cards on hand pretty fast, sometimes it's better to skip sac to run another ally to keep the momentum and pressure.
    • You're going to use a maximum of 2 The Last Harvest, extra for sac or keep if you're facing Ter Adun/Ravager/potential item destruction.
    • Use Strength of Conviction for that extra punch, especially on Herald and Opportunist. You can keep buffing Opportunist until the right opportunity to use her +3 attack, and it's usually a nail on the coffin for your enemy.
    •*If your existing Last Harvest's durability is used up, you can still summon another Last Harvest and use it if you have enough resources. This way you just +2 ATK +HP on all allies in one turn. It's pretty awesome.

I used to run Supernovas and Overwhelms with this deck and had fun with 3 damage or more Overwhelms, but very rarely use them due to cc requirement.
    Last edited by Secruoser; 10-22-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting deck.

I had a couple of thoughts.

You should not need 4 harvest with her ability since u can always get it.

Dawn raid feels very unneeded for a rush deck.

I'd add a third aldon.

Try some bad Santa. Great card for rush deck with low cost allies.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yea I used to run it with Bad Santas, I guess it can still run at 2 with 2 Amulets though. I use Dawn Raid in T5 to get rid of cheap weapons/armors

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I suggest to keep those 4 last harvest and change Aramia with Elad/Loest ..
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by udy View Post
    I suggest to keep those 4 last harvest and change Aramia with Elad/Loest ..
    It's different because TLH is the key card and Elad/Loest cannot run this deck if they don't get it within T1 or T2. Besides, since this deck's goal is to end game by T6, Aramia can use Amulet while it's pointless with Elad/Loest since you don't use their abilities anyway.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    first, Aeon is useless here. A 6cc card which will be killed almost immediatley (as he is the only fattie), will require you to go up to 6 resources (which will be hard as you want to run an low curve + you have amulet)
    Second Rush deck will burn themself hard unless having a draw. you first draw comes at T4 at best so without it you will just run out of options
    you must run additional draw
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    first, Aeon is useless here. A 6cc card which will be killed almost immediatley (as he is the only fattie), will require you to go up to 6 resources (which will be hard as you want to run an low curve + you have amulet)
    Second Rush deck will burn themself hard unless having a draw. you first draw comes at T4 at best so without it you will just run out of options
    you must run additional draw
    Point taken. Any idea to replace Aeon or 6cc of cards in total? 2 Bad Santa can replace 2 Amulets

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you probably need at least 4 BS to fill up hand the moment you can
    you might also use Loom of Fate (1cc item, that can be triggered from T2 onwards to draw)
    Also i might think on your ally mix as you have 7 allies with 0 base attack. Now you will try to buff them with Aldon/Harvest but still it will take some time for them to affect. If you are going rush you need more attack power
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    you probably need at least 4 BS to fill up hand the moment you can
    you might also use Loom of Fate (1cc item, that can be triggered from T2 onwards to draw)
    Also i might think on your ally mix as you have 7 allies with 0 base attack. Now you will try to buff them with Aldon/Harvest but still it will take some time for them to affect. If you are going rush you need more attack power
    Well there's not much choice for 1cc allies already. I've tried Dirk, he's somewhat OK. Who do you suggest? More 2cc allies like Puwen/Blake? Or bring in more 2cc Twilight allies like Opportunist/Lifebringer? Come to think of it, Opportunist might work with her large health and +3 additional damage when necessary.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Secruoser View Post
    It's different because TLH is the key card and Elad/Loest cannot run this deck if they don't get it within T1 or T2. Besides, since this deck's goal is to end game by T6, Aramia can use Amulet while it's pointless with Elad/Loest since you don't use their abilities anyway.
    I see.
    for me, using Aramia ability only to fetch a 1 cc item is kinda a waste

I think u should bring at least 1 ToK, in case none of your Amulet showing up.
    Especially when u decided to cut those amulet only to 2 copies... U really need another way to use ur unused Shadow Energy.
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya