Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Gondorian
    Its fully understood how the game mechanics currently work. An explanation is not needed. I've only been expressing how, from what I and a few others believe, the game mechanics should work according to logic and actuality.

The simplist way I can put this is to have everyone imagine how silly the game would be if the visuals played out in the same order as the game mechanics.

Let's say Puwen 'attacks' Blake.

Imagine this:
    Immediately after Puwen selects Blake as the target of his attack, Puwens sword would swing (attack). Then, the cards would zoom in (enter combat). After that, Blake's health value would be reduced from 1 to 0 (combat damage). Finally, the cards would zoom out (leave combat).

Thats the way I interpret the combat visuals but maybe this doesn't make sense to many others either. Idk. Decide for yourself.
    Last edited by Romantic Gunner; 11-13-2014 at 02:17 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic Gunner View Post
    @Gondorian
    Its fully understood how the game mechanics currently work. An explanation is not needed. I've only been expressing how, from what I and a few others believe, the game mechanics should work according to logic and actuality.

The simplist way I can put this is to have everyone imagine how silly the game would be if the visuals played out in the same order as the game mechanics.

Let's say Puwen 'attacks' Blake.

Imagine this:
    Immediately after Puwen selects Blake as the target of his attack, Puwens sword would swing (attack). Then, the cards would zoom in (enter combat). After that, Blake's health value would be reduced from 1 to 0 (combat damage). Finally, the cards would zoom out (leave combat).

Thats the way I interpret the combat visuals but maybe this doesn't make sense to many others either. Idk. Decide for yourself.
    so apparently I was wrong about one thing, if you look at the combat order that Gondorian put up: Attack, attacked and enter combat effects are simultaneous (resolved through SRO if necessary). So what happens (swing while zooming) is actually how the rules work.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ebook-section)
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!