3x Now You're Mine
    3x Shadow Font
    2x Ley Line Nexus
    4x Blood Moon
    2x Wulven Resilience

Armor:
    3x Wrath of the Forest

Cards Analysis:

Wulven Predator: a typical 3 drop of 3 attack and 4 health, and good counter to moonstalker

Tiger Wulf: its ability is the only removal for items and it is a decent 5 drop if you start on first hand (while start on second hand, it's better to use the hero ability to play a riphide and then play griptooth as a protector).

Howlfang: possible replacement for riphide using hero ability if you don't have a riphide in hand. You can also play it on turn 6.

Wulven Scout: best 3 drop since looking through opponent's hand is always great. if you don't see a card that can answer riphide in opponent's hand on turn 4, you can use shadow front to summon a riphide without the griptooth.

Bloodpack Shaman: a great wulven card. Playing a bloodpack Shaman on turn 2, first hand would be awesome in control matchups because it's 3 attack can remove whatever 2 cost million that opponent plays. In later games, its resurrection ability makes it much more efficient than other 2 drops.

Dread Wolf: Dread wolf is decent. Its charge makes it able to remove allies with 1 health remains.

Soothjaw: Soothjaw protects your early drops in some ways. it is a possible 4 drop if you don't draw a wrath of the forest.

Griptooth: it is one of the most important cards in this deck. it can protect your riphide, howlfang and tiger wulf from enemy spells.

Riphide: Main allies that you would use your hero ability to summon.

Now You're Mine: it is always efficient to cast it and it becomes especially useful against elementalis and tala because it can kill 3 cost millions with buff from hero ability.

Shadow Font: Trading 4 costs for 3 shadow energy is worthy in most cases.

Ley Line Nuxus: typical counter to amber rain and rogues, easy sacrifice if playing against other classes

Blood Moon: best draw mechanics, 2 cost for 2 extra draws

Wulven Resilience: a counter to attachments like crippling bow, captured prey etc.

Wrath of the Forest: secondary draw mechanics and 4 extra health for your hero
    Last edited by SixFadings; 10-17-2014 at 10:17 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just start to play shadow era last week, but being a top 5 legend player previously in hearthstone, I have much CCG exprience.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4×blood moon is a must....i think

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ops, I have 4 blood moon, but just write it wrongly, already changed it.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFadings View Post
    I just start to play shadow era last week, but being a top 5 legend player previously in hearthstone, I have much CCG exprience.
    Welcome to the game!

Deck looks good. With so many Wulven allies in your deck, and quite a lot of strong 4cc allies out there now, you might want to try to find room for some Death From Above.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have death from above in my deck list before, but I don't find a turn to play it in most times.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The deck looks like alot of fun! What kind of success are you having with it?
    Newb Member of Enlisted to Endure (E2E)

But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation. 1 Peter 1:15 KJV

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome!
    Deck looks solid!!. However in my experience a fast start is important for Bloodfang, you have TOO many high cost cards and lot of them are Uniques, just like suggestion maybe you can test something like:
    -1 Riphide
    -1 Griptooth
    +2 Dread Wolf (Loop between this and Shaman is great)

And too many times in real game Blood Moon + Soothjaw + Wrath of the Forest is excesive, i mean, you will have too many cards for get all the draw.
    This works anyway! but just like tip, in last time i changed my Wrath of the Forest for Full Moon and i dont feel diference in the draw power. (if you remove Wrath should add a extra Soothjaw). You can maybe try this for add some Full Moon or Wulven Rally.

Ty for share!
    Last edited by Arcanes; 10-17-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    Welcome!
    Deck looks solid!!. However in my experience a fast start is important for Bloodfang, you have TOO many high cost cards and lot of them are Uniques, just like suggestion maybe you can test something like:
    -1 Riphide
    -1Griptooth
    +2 Dread Wolf (Loop between this and Shaman is great)

And too many times in real game blood moon + Soothjaw + Wrath of the Forest is excesive, i mean, you will have too many cards for get all the draw.
    This works anyway! but just like tip, in last time i changed my Wrath of the Forest for Full Moon and i dont feel diference in the draw power. (if you remove Wrath should add a extra Soothjaw). You can maybe try this for add some Full Moon or Wulven Rally.

Ty for share!
    Good Idea!
    I'll try to play dread wolf and fullmon then.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by E2E TheScope View Post
    The deck looks like alot of fun! What kind of success are you having with it?
    Screenshot (76).jpg

Currently climbing with a rank of 277.