Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukkie View Post
    no dude all u did using this deck is "waiting"
    waiting for chances to behe, and get beaten slowly
    waiting for each others deck burn out.
    waiting for their heroes nuke u with their weapon

i thought abt the similar structure and incorporated fire snake and full moon. this should be a faster then just waiting for behe.

darkclaw hs fundamental problem. WBT is too costly

please dont encourage this slow/boring n waiting darkclaw play style to 1.26. instead try to get clamdown n kyle to change WBT and put more ally ability weapon armor to help wulven unique play style
    I think this goes against the slow and boring. It's trying to be fast but the cards just don't add up.

With such low ally count I don't think full moon is a great idea. I do agree that it needs more allies.

WBT too costly? WTF ?? seriously ?

If something should be changed here is to add more damage perhaps keldor or chimera

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    A new Wulven ability is scheduled to be released for v1.26. You can post your suggestions on what/how it should be here.
    I already did, and it's part of why I started this thread. I think all that is needed to make this deck shine is a second very good weapon. This way you will have 8 weapons, and it will work a little like a hunter deck but still be unique.

I'm also looking forward for pack wolf as that should be the ideal ally for this deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What do you guys think of Jeweler's dream ? Personally I find it way too expensive for this deck specially since it's such a low resources deck. But I guess it could give more damage output. Jeweler + speed strike = 4 free resources.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I Play 1 Jewelers Dream in my Darkclaw Deck with 4 What Big Teeth cause What Big Teeth get often destroyed by Shrieks and the Jewelers is the only Weapon that can Wulven play. Sometimes my Opponent shoot with the Shriek on my Jewelers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes wbt is costly cos u would rather cast an ally to build up ur dmg curve and to gain board control(provide u aint playing against shard powered tacts)
    then if u hd chim n behe in ur hand u will keep putting them onto the board and try to dominate it so when will u cast wbt? ard when sources are 6-8.

there r no wulven deck above 250 and well i want to see tht happening. so if they actually change wbt, there ''maybe'' some new hope for wulven.

fundamental problem i said b4 not just abt wbt. i mean all the crowd control card it hs, its powerful but its too passive. i also mean the current card pool, shadow aint got enuf ally. i dont thk they should change the current ally too much but to add more new interesting one. plus cant u see there aint any epic armor/weapon for wulven?

u can see therere 2 major style, lots of ally plus full moon n lone wolf plus some ally. and both are not mature enuf. full moon style? then y not gravebone wif portal n bloodlust?
    lone wolf wbt style? sry the dmg output curve is flat. y not amber rain or hunter?

so wulven dont hv their key ability to let them stand out. so they need to be developed. so more new cards!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Impressive I was actually able to read that post entirely.

I still disagree in wbt being a bad card. Sure it's costly for 3 energy but it will sure do enough damage to come back. Also wulven decks run very good at 5-6 resources so you will almost always have space to play it.

I agree with everything else. I think two things (or either one) need to happen to make darkclaw a possibility.

- We need a good wulven weapon, WBT and Jeweler are suboptimal. Hopefully the new wulven card.
    - We need a good wulven ally (I'm looking at you proposed pack wolf buff)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i didnt say its a bad card. i just say its costly. but well would it be better if it cost 2 only in the future? lol
    i heard pack wolf cost will reduced to 2. so u can pump them out with the speedstrike and jewelers dream then full moon..... hopefully