Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.87

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Layarian Diplomat's ability doesn't work on Twilight Champion.

BP chamthabo vs Rocco417
    chamthabo
    Sandrider of Arrakis
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN : BP chamthabo

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    More click and drag issues with Elementalis. Clicking and dragging for his ability will render the buffed creature unable to attack.

To replicate:
    1. Click and drag Elementalis's ability to himself
    2. Camera will zoom in
    3. Click Elementalis to zoom back out
    4. Click and drag to target ally (notice targetting line is gone as well)
    5. Ally can't be clicked on as if exhausted

EDIT: I just tried it again and can't seem to replicate. It's so weird because it happened every time in that one match. This is on android btw.
    Why would you drag his ability to himself? Is it an attempt to cancel the targeting? If you drag to himself and it zooms in on him, then you need to change the camera zoom manually (scroll up or down) and you will see a Cancel button, which isn't displayed when zoomed on himself for some reason. This is not ideal and I did report to Kyle myself but maybe it was too late for 2.87.

EDIT: Logged now: http://dev.wulven.com:8080/browse/SE-834

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Humanoid View Post
    Played a game in which a player used Retreat on his own hero. But before that I had used Redux Channel to put both Retreats from his graveyard to the top of his deck. This ended in a sync error with me getting a Draw. Oddly enough, I looked at the replay and the scene played out differently, I guess from the opponent's perspective?

Ign: 17 ScoP vs Hollow Humanoid
    Retreat on his own HERO? I'll assume you mean ally ...

Can you describe what happened from your perspective and then I will look at the replay to see what the opponent saw.

Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Retreat on his own HERO? I'll assume you mean ally ...

Can you describe what happened from your perspective and then I will look at the replay to see what the opponent saw.

Thanks.
    From my perspective, after I casted Soul Reaper then Redux Channel, I ended my turn. On his turn, I saw him use his Tome of Knowledge, then he summoned Twilight Ritualist, he ends his turn. On my turn I summoned Harbringer of the Lost and got a Reactory in play (ended my turn). Afterwards, he killed my Reactory with TR, and that's when he casted retreat on his hero, and ended his turn. By then I told him" LOLS, did you see that?" But I guess he wasn't seeing the game play out the same way. So I knew it was a sync error and it was going to end in a draw, which it did. Watching the replay only shows it from his perspective, but it will still say at the end," A sync error has been detected."

Honestly, I thought it was hilarious how humongous and ridiculous his hand looked holding his hero card. It was one of those glitches in games where you just have a good time laughing at it.
    Last edited by Hollow Humanoid; 10-14-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lmao! That would be awesome to see. Too bad we can't view the replay :P
    Proud Member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!
    IGN: TJ KarnivX

My Deviant Art

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    Layarian Diplomat's ability doesn't work on Twilight Champion.

BP chamthabo vs Rocco417
    That was on 2.86. I've looked at the code and can't see why LD's ability wouldn't work, but I'll dig out my iPad to have a look at the replay! Note that if LD dies then his ability will cease to have an effect.

EDIT: Confirmed. The code looked correct, but wasn't! A very subtle bug, which will be fixed in 2.88. I've just checked all other cards for this subtle bug and Snowland Spotter also had the issue, but no others. Cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Humanoid View Post
    From my perspective, after I casted Soul Reaper then Redux Channel, I ended my turn. On his turn, I saw him use his Tome of Knowledge, then he summoned Twilight Ritualist, he ends his turn. On my turn I summoned Harbringer of the Lost and got a Reactory in play (ended my turn). Afterwards, he killed my Reactory with TR, and that's when he casted retreat on his hero, and ended his turn. By then I told him" LOLS, did you see that?" But I guess he wasn't seeing the game play out the same way. So I knew it was a sync error and it was going to end in a draw, which it did. Watching the replay only shows it from his perspective, but it will still say at the end," A sync error has been detected."

Honestly, I thought it was hilarious how humongous and ridiculous his hand looked holding his hero card. It was one of those glitches in games where you just have a good time laughing at it.
    Hi. Having watched the replay on 2.86 (game not found on 2.87), I saw him use Fireball on your hero, as opposed to Retreat. Can you remember which cards you moved to the top of his deck with Redux Channel? I guess Redux Channel is bugged, but not tested enough yet to find said bugs. Thanks for breaking new ground!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi. Having watched the replay on 2.86 (game not found on 2.87), I saw him use Fireball on your hero, as opposed to Retreat. Can you remember which cards you moved to the top of his deck with Redux Channel? I guess Redux Channel is bugged, but not tested enough yet to find said bugs. Thanks for breaking new ground!
    UPDATE: Redux Channel did have issues in 2.86 that might have caused what you saw. Those issues were fixed in 2.87, so I am going to assume all is OK unless I hear otherwise. If you can get to 2.87 and play some games with it, please do and report back if issues are found there. Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this is another bug, the replay is no longer in my history, but shouldn't be very hard to reproduce.

I used coercion on Irina but she couldn't attack 2 times, Irina had backstab attached and hatsed by Lance.
    chamthabo
    Sandrider of Arrakis
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN : BP chamthabo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    UPDATE: Redux Channel did have issues in 2.86 that might have caused what you saw. Those issues were fixed in 2.87, so I am going to assume all is OK unless I hear otherwise. If you can get to 2.87 and play some games with it, please do and report back if issues are found there. Thanks!
    Sure, once 2.87 hits PC, I will start playtesting Redux Channel. I will do so once I have time after work.