Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.87

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    on my android i opened the chest for the daily card and was supposed to get some epic card (something) the glutton. instead i got nothing at all. it showed the card, but the card never reached my deck. same email is registered to both this account and my android shadow era game account.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xcrazyxphazex View Post
    on my android i opened the chest for the daily card and was supposed to get some epic card (something) the glutton. instead i got nothing at all. it showed the card, but the card never reached my deck. same email is registered to both this account and my android shadow era game account.
    I just checked your account and it's there. You need to have a Shadow Hero selected to be able to use it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I just checked your account and it's there. You need to have a Shadow Hero selected to be able to use it.
    more like have to have "show all" on filter selected to see it. default is a different setting. i just noticed the filter and used the select all and realized it was there a few minutes ago.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A1 Jao (Loest) vs Hammy Striker (Amber)
    Loest exiled Blood Frenzy. Amber continues drawing every turn after.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    A1 Jao (Loest) vs Hammy Striker (Amber)
    Loest exiled Blood Frenzy. Amber continues drawing every turn after.
    Hi. That is actually fixed in 2.87, but you played on 2.86.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I attacked a Fatebreak Familiar taking his health to 0, but he remained in play...then I summoned a TH (which immediately went to my graveyard, yet FF still remained in play as well).

BP Shadow Mann vs KA Uncle Liu (after it happened I offered draw and he accepted)
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    I attacked a Fatebreak Familiar taking his health to 0, but he remained in play...then I summoned a TH (which immediately went to my graveyard, yet FF still remained in play as well).

BP Shadow Mann vs KA Uncle Liu (after it happened I offered draw and he accepted)
    I just remembered that I'm playing on PC version, so it's v2.86 (but please confirm it's fixed in v2.87)
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post

I don't know of a related fix for someone attacking a Fatebreak Familiar that didn't die when it got to 0 health (never seen or heard of that before), so I'll watch the replay and see if I can find something else special about it ...

EDIT: The non-death will have been caused by the Loest bug to do with removing attachments. I see on previous turn that your opponent removed the Rampage with Loest's ability. Due to the bug, the Rampage will have tried to trigger on Fatebreak's death even though it was no longer attached, causing an error that broke the normal handling of dead allies, leaving Fatebreak on the board. This is fixed in 2.87.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know of a related fix for someone attacking a Fatebreak Familiar that didn't die when it got to 0 health (never seen or heard of that before), so I'll watch the replay and see if I can find something else special about it ...

EDIT: The non-death will have been caused by the Loest bug to do with removing attachments. I see on previous turn that your opponent removed the Rampage with Loest's ability. Due to the bug, the Rampage will have tried to trigger on Fatebreak's death even though it was no longer attached, causing an error that broke the normal handling of dead allies, leaving Fatebreak on the board. This is fixed in 2.87.
    Awesome...thanks!
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi. That is actually fixed in 2.87, but you played on 2.86.
    Well, 2.87 isn't released yet for the PC version. i hate using the web client. keeps on insisting on reloading every time i open it up. at least the PC client only loads one time - on the first time you load the new version. stores everything in the cache. i don't understand why the web version doesn't cache everything.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri