Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Victory Synergy Deck

The goal of this deck is to have each action flow into the next action and always have a card draw. This is a deck in the works, I have a lot of fun with it and thought I would share it with you.

Hero

1x Victor Heartstriker

Ally's

4x Deepwood Bobcat
    4x Twilight Opportunist
    3x Twilight Ritualist
    3x Zailen Crusader
    2x Knight of Unaxio
    2x Aldon the Brave
    2x Aeon Stormcaller
    1x Twilight Warden
    1x Viska, The Scarlet Blade

Attachments

4x Hunter's Gambit
    3x Anmor's Call
    2x Treasured Heirloom
    3x Surprise Attack

Weapons, Armor

3x Wrath of the Forest
    4x Soul Seeker

Ability

1x Ley Line Nexus

The goal of this deck is to get Anmor's Call and Wrath of the Forest up as fast of possible this is your card draw and resource generator. You use Twilight Opportunist to get card draw.

T1. Resource.
    T2. Resource. Twilight Opportunist
    T3. Resource. Any ally if Anmor's Call is not in hand, typically ill place Treasured Heirloom on Twilight Opportunist if I don't have Anmor's Call or a Wrath of the Forest in hand
    T4. Resource. Wrath of the Forest
    T5. Sack Twilight opportunist if it is on the board still (you should be at 6 resources by now). Place Deepwood Bobcat into play Use hero ability to take ally down to 1 health use Hunter's Gambit to finish off, 2 card draw. use Deepwood Bobcat to kill or to drop health of ally
    T6. Resource if needed. Twilight Opportunist and build from there. You should have resource and card lead by now.

Like I said, this deck is in the works I would love to hear you input and suggestions. I don't see most people using Surprise Attack . I will say that I have found it to be a huge help against heroes that have weapons. Because this decks lacks item removal attacking with ambush negates their defense and you want your ally's to die for your card draw and resource. typically I place Surprise Attack on a Twilight Opportunist or Twilight Ritualist their high health and low damage makes them a low threat on the board and a pain to justify removing.

Knight of Unaxio is used to clear your hand because you will have a lot of cards.
    Zailen Crusader allows you to toss Suprise Attack or Hunter's Gambit for free
    Twilight Warden gets buffed from all the Oppertunist you'll have in your graveyard

The rest is pretty obvious.

p.s. it should be titled Victor.. not Victory, Victory is a bit presumptuous
    Last edited by briktop; 10-10-2014 at 05:44 PM.