Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saf View Post
    ^ Is that the plan with Set 4?
    Which part? Damage type synergy to achieve tribal decks along that theme? It's one of the goals, yes. I can't reveal more than that at this time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamya9 View Post
    There is already a urigon that freezes on hit, plus the fang of urigon artifact, and some mage attachment that causes weapons to freeze on hit.

For fire there's I think 2 allies that set ablaze on hit. One for poison and the archer that does both.
    None of those are modifiers - Frosted Urigon freezes by attacking, not by specifically dealing Ice Dmg. Same with Urigon's Fang and Kelvin's Charm. What I meant is like this: Say Urigon's Fang said "If Ice Dmg was dealt to an ally, that ally is frozen for an extra turn"

Flameborn Defiler modifies Fire Dmg, yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Which part? Damage type synergy to achieve tribal decks along that theme? It's one of the goals, yes. I can't reveal more than that at this time.
    I meant damage modifiers, not necessarily tribal (eg I may want to use Ice modifiers with Undead or Homonc so not necessary a Mage tribe - or by tribe do you mean where the trait would go? O_o Reveal what you can!
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Saf View Post
    None of those are modifiers - Frosted Urigon freezes by attacking, not by specifically dealing Ice Dmg. Same with Urigon's Fang and Kelvin's Charm. What I meant is like this: Say Urigon's Fang said "If Ice Dmg was dealt to an ally, that ally is frozen for an extra turn"
    To me the difference is irrelevant. Ice damage gets dealt and the target gets frozen.. Close enough for government work.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamya9 View Post
    To me the difference is irrelevant. Ice damage gets dealt and the target gets frozen.. Close enough for government work.
    There's a significant difference. Just like having Infernus or F Defiler in play affects ALL fire damage dealt, a global modifier could make Ice decks very interesting! Imagine Der'kan freezing upon summon, F Urigon healing after attacking, etc
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne