Close

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Seen or played any Epic Matches lately?

No one person can watch every match played in Shadow Era, but it would be interesting to have a big thread where people can talk about their favorite matches they've played or seen in recent history, and why they liked them.

I should note that I do have the ulterior motive of looking for good games to record as well If you would like your match recorded and commentated on, you'll need to include the day, player names, and heroes used - so we know what to search for (I invite other content creators to pull from this list too, whether you're just getting started on commentary or a seasoned veteran at it) - but even if you don't want it recorded, I'm still interested in hearing about some of the epic plays you've seen or experienced lately and why you found them so exhilarating and fun to watch. *(and honestly, I wonder if I still have that old blanket santa-bomb video on one of my HDDs - speaking of exciting games :P)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Brown Rain (Banebow) vs TJ Reborn (Boris)

played about 1 day agao recomend a watch and maybe record it ??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sweet! Nice idea Alzorath. I'll mention some when they arise and are worthy. Can't remember any as of now.
    Proud Member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!
    IGN: TJ KarnivX

My Deviant Art

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does a match where at one point I had 9 allies on board but 8 of them had 0 attack considered epic?
    If so I have a recorded (but without commentary to sound)
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BP chamthabo vs Zekuza

Though I lost, it is still my recent favourite game. Very intense and close game. Prop to my opponent's very interesting deck. I and my opponent even said gg, but my FFM successfully pulled out my last hope when I had exactly 3 resource left. On his last turn, he also had exactly 11 resource need for playing 4 allies. If only I have 4 assassination in my deck I might win.
    Last edited by chamthabo; 10-09-2014 at 05:34 AM.
    chamthabo
    Sandrider of Arrakis
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN : BP chamthabo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Keep them coming, and thanks for the support on this so far

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Shadow View Post
    Brown Rain (Banebow) vs TJ Reborn (Boris)

played about 1 day agao recomend a watch and maybe record it ??
    Looked like it was a fun game to play, really good mid-game recovery - though it was a fairly straight forward win (he never really had you on the ropes before the flip, and that was quite the smashing you gave him after the halfway point ).

Quote Originally Posted by Karniv04 View Post
    Sweet! Nice idea Alzorath. I'll mention some when they arise and are worthy. Can't remember any as of now.
    I enjoy seeing interesting pairings - even if I can't think of how to commentate the match for a video, there's something fun about watching people have tight games or play really odd decks (especially on those rare cases where they seem to just flow perfectly)

Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    Does a match where at one point I had 9 allies on board but 8 of them had 0 attack considered epic?
    If so I have a recorded (but without commentary to sound)
    Heh, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it, it really depends on the circumstance, if you had your opponent on the ropes, but they kept top-decking answers to shut down your board... would be pretty epic... still pretty cool to see some control plays though.

Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    BP chamthabo vs Zekuza

Though I lost, it is still my recent favourite game. Very intense and close game. Prop to my opponent's very interesting deck. I and my opponent even said gg, but my FFM successfully pulled out my last hope when I had exactly 3 resource left. On his last turn, he also had exactly 11 resource need for playing 4 allies. If only I have 4 assassination in my deck I might win.
    Darn - sounds like it would be a really fun game to watch, but it's unfortunately fallen off both of your histories - so I can't go grab it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzorath View Post
    Darn - sounds like it would be a really fun game to watch, but it's unfortunately fallen off both of your histories - so I can't go grab it
    saw it last night, it was pretty crazy, zekuza (moonstalker) kept flooding the board with allies, chamthabo (serena) kept clearing it. By the end they were both super low on health and practically decked.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzorath View Post

Heh, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it, it really depends on the circumstance, if you had your opponent on the ropes, but they kept top-decking answers to shut down your board... would be pretty epic... still pretty cool to see some control plays though.

Shadow Era Battle - Ythan vs Ter Adun‏: http://youtu.be/vF_d8QUzpQ4
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bobross vs BP Leviosablade from yesterday - I made a mistake at one point in the match (buffed an ally to 7 attack, rather than two to 6 and 5 - leaving me more open to mind control), and I think he got a bit unlucky, but it really shows what both heroes are capable of. Also both decks are listed on shadowera.net.
    http://shadowera.net/garths-big-butts/#more-978
    http://shadowera.net/zaladar-hastebomb/
    Last edited by bobrossw; 10-09-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2230736 (280) Vs AP Jacelkos (311) from yesterday (added the ratings to help you find the exact game since we played multiple times).
    It's Tala Vs MS.

It's really does not put me in a good light and I have no clue how I came up with the win, but it's pretty entertaining and you'd never think MS would come back from the hole it was in :-)
    Member of Supreme Legion

We are legion, For we are many
    IGN: SL Jacelkos