Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahiri View Post
    Does anyone remember Victor's original ability?

Multiplayer seasons were much longer and rating reset was a rare event!

A1 was the first "real" guild and had all of the best player. To apply you needed a rich "curriculum"!
    No, but I remember it was near useless and I got so excited when it changed...
    edit: here you go - http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?1816-v1-24

Also, apparently Aldon was not unique at the very beginning....
    Last edited by bobrossw; 10-07-2014 at 09:35 PM.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's right. Victor was like Gwen but his buff worked on defense too. But as it was only +1 it was useless.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wasn't Darclaw able to make himself immune to damage (or have it halved - rounded down)?
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FDL View Post
    Wasn't Darclaw able to make himself immune to damage (or have it halved - rounded down)?
    think he had them both at one time or another (imune when i started to play i think)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I remember a cool weapon expansion. Golden katar, dagger of unmaking, ankle-breaker, uprooted tree and others. Serena became playable overnight after only having rusty dagger and throwing knives.

Didn't mugged used to be something like take two life from an ally, hero gains 3?

Before lay line nexus came out Gwenneth rocked. Darkclaw couldn't be hit and was annoying as hell.

I remember wtzky(?) publishing some early deck guides and I suddenly got why people weren't playing crappy 70 card Nishaven decks like I was. I was grateful for that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Transference used to take the card from your hand.
    Eternal Renewal did not leave the game so you could loop it continuously from the graveyard.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shriek of Vengeance used to not have the cost limit (i.e. could kill KP)
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't contribute much since everything in CotC was approaching its final state when I joined (although the set wasn't finished yet, but I believe it was one update and then all 200 were there). I do remember that Destroy Arms had the same artwork that Spectral Sabre now uses. Bloodstone Altar was called Pleasure From Pain and had different artwork. Shrine of Negatia had a different name, I believe it was called Misplaced, and the artwork for it is now used on Outwitted.

edit: I like how some of the card hover links confirms these lol However here are the images:

Last edited by Demnchi; 10-07-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I miss when you could MC , moonstalkers allies and they would actually hit him! I mean, hey there all hiding together aren't they?

I miss when I didnt, know what the ladder was, what a decent rating was, who the best players are. I miss not knowing how to build a decent deck and all the rules that I now have raining in my head when I just throw some cards together. I miss not having every card memorised so I didn't know I screwd up 2 turns after I sac'ed a card. I miss the big dust up over DP coming out and when it finally went live, and I could catch up because ipad can't be used on test server. I miss the old days when it was all new and I just couldn't wait to play!

But wait, I still can't wait to play, I've realised something about me and SE, I'm not here for the ratings, im not here to be the best, im not here to climb the ladder, ( once was enough, that's a ton of game time!)

I am here because, I love great decks , I love crazy decks, Iove winning, but don't mind losing. I love the drama of waiting for new cards and updates, the building process and the thousands of opinions that come from everybody about that. I love climbing the ladder, but I'm happy if I even get the last spot. I love knowing I can pm any member of the PFC or even Kyle and I'll get a response ( if I'm not being and idiot, which is rare) I love the interaction the players, the cards (op,wrong or right! ) the art, the huge debates about every aspect of it!

If I ever get tired of this, the things I will miss are the players, the forums and even the nasty guys who complain in some very Colorfull ways when your winning! (It's always worth a chuckle ) and the hundreds of friends I've made here. To me that's worth all the bad things anybody could say about SE. It's a rare group here, one that sticks together and for most part cares about each other, online and in RL.

Sorry, do I babble to long? Well that's part of it! Get out there and play y'all , enjoy it. I know I am.

Oh, I miss when Demnchi was my boss in AA1 , now he's just a loser getting paid to write computer games, I mean he left us for that! Bumb!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure because I wasn't around prior to finalized CotC, but I'm pretty sure at one point Serena's ability allowed her to draw a card when she did damage, instead of discarding from the opponent.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator