Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95
  1. #11
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,050
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    That's probably the most sad topic ever in this forum... You prefer to host a clownish World Cup rather than being honest and going straight to 2015. Pretty much in line with score system and every other "improvement" into SE competitive scene.
    Clownish?

    Not honest?

    *checks that no one has edited the first post of thread without him noticing*

    I fail to see what you are talking about.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Airact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,315
    Tournaments Joined
    5
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I hope it's more tournaments and less QM.

    That's really about it for me.

  3. #13

  4. #14
    Senior Member Leviosablade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Posts
    838
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    When was the last wc? Like month wise? I hope I can make it
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

    LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

    Blue Phoneix Guild Leader


    JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

  5. #15
    Chat Mod Kip thorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North east USA gmt -4
    Posts
    4,129
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Regardless of the games status, ( locked down and such) there still needs to be a World championship.
    The fun of sharing the last two years is to much to miss, there is NO WAY , SE should not do this.
    It was great for activity, great to get players together, great to help guildmates and anybody who was playing.
    There will be a WC and I am looking forward to it.

    Ofc, I'll turn down my invitation to give you a chance!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

    A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

  6. #16
    Senior Member Leviosablade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Posts
    838
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I'm so in
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

    LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

    Blue Phoneix Guild Leader


    JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

  7. #17
    Senior Member Rivozzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,095
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I'm in.. BP Rivozzz

    I highly recommend that WC should be something powerful not a lame championship

    But that I mean, it should be something like SLUGFEST... Where you are playing best of 7 by 4 different heroes, to make sure you are a highly qualified player


    But to make it only one hero, is very very lame and doesn't test any skill.

    At least WC should be at same level if not more skill testing than SLUGFESt
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 10-06-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn


    Check SE No 1 Guild

  8. #18
    Senior Member Pandevmonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Latina, Italy
    Posts
    1,994
    Tournaments Joined
    7
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Clownish?

    Not honest?

    *checks that no one has edited the first post of thread without him noticing*

    I fail to see what you are talking about.
    Posts like this one?

    The only message I got from the first post of thread is "We gotta host World Cup because 2014 is nearly over, stay cool and wait for random qualifiers with Shattered Fates beta"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Regardless of the games status, ( locked down and such) there still needs to be a World championship.
    The fun of sharing the last two years is to much to miss, there is NO WAY , SE should not do this.
    It was great for activity, great to get players together, great to help guildmates and anybody who was playing.
    There will be a WC and I am looking forward to it.

    Ofc, I'll turn down my invitation to give you a chance!
    NHL missed a world championship a couple of years ago and they still can play hockey... it's not that Stanley Cup now is lame because they missed an event 2 years ago.
    Shadow Era WC would be just another way to distract us from game development. Fun for some week, then boredom squared. Last WC has been organized for a whole year, and it was a mess. I cannot figure how they could make a better one in the next few months.
    You didn't even bother advertising it properly into forum, game and website, not a good start.

  9. #19
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,050
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    The only message I got from the first post of thread is "We gotta host World Cup because 2014 is nearly over, stay cool and wait for random qualifiers with Shattered Fates beta"
    Oh, well, it was for the various people who have been asking about if there would be one.

    OBVIOUSLY, there was always going to be one. Hence me just confirming it, in case people thought there might not be, rather than making a big announcement.

    We don't have the big announcement ready yet (as you say, Shattered Fates is still in beta), so we're holding off.

    I hope some of that makes sense.

  10. #20
    Senior Member ToneMastaG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, Mo
    Posts
    342
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    I'm in.. BP Rivozzz

    I highly recommend that WC should be something powerful not a lame championship

    But that I mean, it should be something like SLUGFEST... Where you are playing best of 7 by 4 different heroes, to make sure you are a highly qualified player


    But to make it only one hero, is very very lame and doesn't test any skill.

    At least WC should be at same level if not more skill testing than SLUGFESt
    I like the idea of testing players diversity... but PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! High level best of 3's can go for an hour or more... I don't want to have to quit my job to compete...
    Enlisted to Endure's "Bullet Stopper"

    _________________________________________
    ToneMastaG

    Human Hero

    (1SE): Lose target tournament.

    "This is so much fu.... Crap... I lost."
    _________________________________________
    ...but have (I) not love, I am nothing.
    1 Corinthians 13:2b


    E-Mail______Twitter______YouTube

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •