Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member oggtheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,815
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Unhappy Last edited by oggy

    Please get rid of the feature that tells everyone I've edited my posts, as it gives away that I have changed the post so I dont annoy someone, or because I made a mistake about a card and want to change the post so I dont look stupid.
    Please...
    I dont want to look stupid anymore.
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

    I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

  2. #2
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,052
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    The best thing to do is THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Or be real quick at editing, so it doesn't show up as an Edit.

    Because even if you remove the fact you edited it, someone may have still seen it in the interim and you still look stupid to them (by your own judgment). Possibly more so, since they might not notice that you edited it out and still think you think the old thing. Humility is an important character trait, so Edited posts are a good thing.

  3. #3
    Senior Member oggtheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,815
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    The best thing to do is THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Or be real quick at editing, so it doesn't show up as an Edit.

    Because even if you remove the fact you edited it, someone may have still seen it in the interim and you still look stupid to them (by your own judgment). Possibly more so, since they might not notice that you edited it out and still think you think the old thing. Humility is an important character trait, so Edited posts are a good thing.
    But that requires THINKING! I go on se forums in downtime
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

    I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

  4. #4
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,052
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    But that requires THINKING! I go on se forums in downtime
    That's how I started! Nearly 18,000 posts later, I have almost mastered the ability to think before posting.

  5. #5
    Senior Member oggtheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,815
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    That's how I started! Nearly 18,000 posts later, I have almost mastered the ability to think before posting.
    key word: almost
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

    I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

  6. #6
    Moderator danae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the forums
    Posts
    3,920
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    That's how I started! Nearly 18,000 posts later, I have almost mastered the ability to think before posting.
    Ummm... I think the reason you nearly reached 18,000 posts is because of the fact that you never use the edit feature for your posts.

  7. #7
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,052
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Ummm... I think the reason you nearly reached 18,000 posts is because of the fact that you never use the edit feature for your posts.
    +1

  8. #8
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,052
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    +1
    And there's that too!

  9. #9
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,052
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    And there's that too!
    Amazingly, I think I've done fewer than 100 "+1" posts in my time on this forum.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Leviosablade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Posts
    838
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Post then think!!!!
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

    LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

    Blue Phoneix Guild Leader


    JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •