Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dagger of Unmaking causing card draw (not a bug)

Gamatos vs A1 Flibber

Some strange things going on with Viska + DOU. Basically every time DOU hit Viska (both for the killing blow and for retreat) Viskas owner drew a card. So up to 2 cards gained to hand (retreated Viska + free draw).

Weird. You guys might want to check if this is happening with DOU-Rider of Ellos too in case it is a bug with weapon damage reduced to 1.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Maccumhail View Post
    Gamatos vs A1 Flibber

Some strange things going on with Viska + DOU. Basically every time DOU hit Viska (both for the killing blow and for retreat) Viskas owner drew a card. So up to 2 cards gained to hand (retreated Viska + free draw).

Weird. You guys might want to check if this is happening with DOU-Rider of Ellos too in case it is a bug with weapon damage reduced to 1.
    I just watched the replay, the first time you bounced back Viska, he had 5 cards in hand, then you used Dagger of Unmaking, attacked Viska and he had 6 cards in hand (because of Viska). I think it was easy to think that he drew a card because the animation was Viska going to the left side of his hand, and then getting shifted over to the right side.

There was another point in the game where you hit Viska with the last durability on DoU, so Dagger was destroyed and then he drew a card due to Ill-Gotten Gains. So I didn't see any bugs in there.
    Last edited by bobrossw; 10-04-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Maccumhail View Post
    Gamatos vs A1 Flibber

Hi - watching replay -

The first Viska you hit that had 1 health, died and went to the grave - your dagger was on last use and went to grave, IGG gave them the draw

The 2nd Viska came out, you hit it, it returned to hand, there was no card drawn, I counted the cards in that players hand before and after to make sure

Far as I could tell nothing was amiss

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aye looks like an honest case of pure idiocy.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"