Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Beautiful!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really want to like this deck, like some other replies on here, i just cant stay alive before the big combo. I was thinking maybe it needed some sort of defense before turn 8. Maybe like a Voice of Winter ? and just pop it with a ravager before turn 8? Sapphire armor is to late in the turns to be of use i think. I dont know, i can see this being amazing fun, if I could survive it, lost 10 out of 10 games tonight. =(
    Last edited by Arashai Noir; 04-29-2015 at 03:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashai Noir View Post
    I really want to like this deck, like some other replies on here, i just cant stay alive before the big combo. I was thinking maybe it needed some sort of defense before turn 8. Maybe like a Voice of Winter ? and just pop it with a ravager before turn 8? Sapphire armor is to late in the turns to be of use i think. I dont know, i can see this being amazing fun, if I could survive it, lost 10 out of 10 games tonight. =(
    Use Bazaar instead of Antimatter and you should be able to do the combo on t6 or t7. Or, add 4 Soulbond Armor and play it on t6 to stall for a turn or two.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At the moment im using:
    4x frostmare
    4x rampant krygon
    3x ravager zealot
    2x slingblade demon

4x Bad Santa
    3x Feedback
    3x Mimic
    4x Bazaar
    4x Antimatter
    3x Shard of Power
    3x Super Focus
    2x Energy Discharge
    2x Soul Reaper

I tried on some of the suggestions in the post , like Reaper, and the amounts of certain cards. It felt like by the time Reaper got to a useful point to cast, its to late and should be focused on the combo, because the point of the deck is to basically hold back and bomb, so not alot of allies available in GY. But to no avail. Maybe I shouldn't use both Bazaar and Antimatter ? So far the draw has felt right, i always have a full hand by t8 , with putting a occasional ally out. Soulbound Armor ? yeh maybe. I actually was having a crazy backwards idea of using a Mocking Armor to ensure all allys stay on the field for the burst combo.
    But that could be just as deady to the hero as helpful. I really wish we had a card like Black Garb available , that would just be money.
    Last edited by Arashai Noir; 04-29-2015 at 03:48 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah lol your not supposed to use both bazaar and antimatter. its an either or. Drop super focus to 2 and the soul reapers.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasBlitz View Post
    Yeah lol your not supposed to use both bazaar and antimatter. its an either or. Drop super focus to 2 and the soul reapers.
    Lol yeah like I said the draw was nice tho. OK on the drops. What so you recommend replacing them with ?