Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.86

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Bug List - 2.86

Shadow Era v2.86 just went live!

It had many many bug fixes in, but there were a few bugs that were raised after the release candidate had been made, so those are listed below. If you find any others, please report on this thread and I will update this post to include them.

Ideally, please give reference to a replay and also as much information as possible as to what you think should have happened and what did happen. With your help, I hope we can find all the bugs in this version, so that I can fix them all and make v2.87 bug-free!

Known bugs in v2.86, that are fixed for v2.87

SE-756 - Disciple of Aldmor should be targetable by SE abilities, just unaffected by them.
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-749: Desperate Tactics does not allow you to target an indestructible item.
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-759: Retreat and Road Less Travelled should let you target ally with steadfast.
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-777 - Haste from Portal should toggle back on when Brax Soldier leaves play or loses passive. (Rothem's Visage is similarly affected.)
    - FIXED IN 2.87 (see Haste Tricks and Haste Bugs thread for correct behaviour).

SE-799 - Amber's ability can still target Lythian Sledgehammer (meaning that she can still buff Lythian Sledgehammer)
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-795 - Necromancer's Shroud is remembering the ally after it has left play (this affects allies resurrected by Gravebone, bounced and returned by Slingblade Demon, and likely any other way of leaving and later returning).
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-796 - Splicer's Crown can't target non-protector allies in an enemy graveyard if there is an opposing protector on the field.
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-797 - Thoughtripper's Cutlass doesn't steal if it has 3 attack via Reserve Weapon
    - WON'T FIX (wording should read "at least 4 attack"). See SE-815 below.

SE-815 - Thoughtripper's Cutlass needs a wording fix
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-798 - Pithing Spear doesn't have +1 attack on defense when its controller has a Shadow ally in play
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-800 - Thoughtful Investment removed by Shrine of Negatia does not take away the resource
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-801 - Thunderstrike Construct's summon ability is being treated as sourced from hero
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-802 - Radiant Wisp bounces attachments to hand even if it lost its passive ability
    - Working correctly on 2.87. Test case added.

SE-803 - Embers of the Just bouncing and getting stuck in Support row issues (might be related to Disrupt Aura)
    - FIXED IN 2.87 (via the Disrupt Aura fix in SE-810)

SE-806 - Twilight Warden retains buff after Resurrection emptied the grave of allies
    - FIXED in 2.87

SE-807 - Divine Connection doesn't shuffle back attachments on a killed Devoted Knight
    - FIXED IN 2.87 (Anmor's Call has also been fixed)

SE-808 - Redux Channel has strange targeting behaviour
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-809 - Loest exiles an attachment, but its effect continues
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-810 - Disrupt Aura is treating attachment as destroyed rather than bounced (triggering Lingering Essence and Embers of the Just)
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-811 - Embers of the Just's ablaze is not being sourced from hero
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-812 - Thunderstrike Construct is killed by Death Trap before on-summon ability is complete
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-814 - Zailen Crusader needs a wording fix (should say "ally attachment")
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-819 - Ricochet Trap needs a wording fix
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-820 - Ythan ability on haste ally re-summoned after Dagger of Unmaking bounce can't attack twice
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-821 - Der'kan and Cryptspawn Hound have issues when stolen
    - FIXED IN 2.87 (Note that Der'kan should have said "owner's hand" not "your hand")

SE-822 - Fatebreak Familiar didn't trigger off Word of the Prophet
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-823 - Stoneskin triggered off Serena's hero ability
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-824 - Lyra Blackrose, Thoughtripper's Cutlass and stolen discarded card
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-826 - Cleric's Mantle shouldn't trigger if hero can't be attacked (e.g. stealth)
    - FIXED IN 2.87

SE-829 - Shrine of Negatia bounces Shard of Power but allies still have 1 health
    - FIXED IN 2.87

Bugs from v2.85 that can't be reproduced now

SE-775 - Allies in grave in wrong order after Tidal Wave on Twilights including Twilight Lifebringer.
    - Fixed by SE-760 in 2.86

SE-805 - Twilight Eidolon appeared to save the wrong ally (according to SRO)
    - Fixed by SE-760 in 2.86

SE-804 - Allies with on-summon ability getting stuck sometimes
    - Not yet reproduced in 2.87

SE-818 - Thoughtripper's Cutlass steals cards but doesn't trigger their discard ability later
    - Not yet reproduced in 2.87

Remaining known bugs from v2.85 onwards:

SE-769: Twilight Eidolon delays bringing back allies that died at end of turn.
    - Verified. Deferred for v2.88, since this requires a major, and potentially, disruptive change.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'll be spending the next couple of days looking over the most recent 2.85 reports to see if they exist in 2.86 as well, and, of course, any others that you raise. Thanks for your patience and co-operation!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pithing Spear doesn't have +1 attack when defending, but does have +1 attack when attacking.

Is it an old bug? I remember there were several weapons have similar issues.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    FYI: Since the previous bug thread for v2.85 became 22 pages long, I'm going to move any posts here that aren't bugs into their own threads, retaining the appropriate discussion that went with them. I just moved a couple.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcley View Post
    Pithing Spear doesn't have +1 attack when defending, but does have +1 attack when attacking.

Is it an old bug? I remember there were several weapons have similar issues.
    That was a bug with Rod of Smiting, I believe. I don't think anyone mentioned one for Pithing Spear. I'll look into it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reported this bug weeks ago - a protector on the field prevents choosing non protector allies in a graveyard with Splicer's crown (AI game so added picture) was not sure if it was Birgitte only but this time Aeon is on the field

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    Reported this bug weeks ago - a protector on the field prevents choosing non protector allies in a graveyard with Splicer's crown (AI game so added picture) was not sure if it was Birgitte only but this time Aeon is on the field
    Hi, thanks. Your bug report missed the cut-off before the release candidate was submitted. It'll get done for v2.87!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just stole Reserve Weapon with Serena and played it making my Cutlass +1 and 3 attack always but does not trigger the steal after that as it should (no replay AI vs custom Amber deck) I killed an ally and Amber discarded to the grave instead of to my hand.

Also was unable to test it by returning a cutlass from grave with a perma 3 attack since the game was either kill or die the next turn - you may want to check that as well
    Last edited by tafkad; 10-01-2014 at 05:36 PM.