Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rodilladehierro View Post
    (...) It needs something to kill the oponent. What can i do? i dont have allies and i just can kill 2 or 3 allies with embers each turn maximum with limits. If the other player has a good deck with draw engine and allies... nothing to do, just killing allies and waiting to die, there's no miracles in this deck. I have sold it, i have bought an aramia and a rothem deck. Sorry, maybe i'll try another jericho in the future
    It's not a tier 1. That's for sure. But you have many chances vs. any deck aside from 'solo' decks.
    You need something to kill the opponent? look, Devoted Knight ramps-up your resources to put fatties into play which opponent need to take care of immediatelly or be in trouble: Aeon, Eriss or Knight of Unaxio 2 turns online is a big, big problem. You can add the fact of protecting them with Celestial Armor.

"Draw engines": you have yours to balance the card advantage run AND you have Focused Prayer.

"No miracles": I think killing 2-3 allies with Embers while not hurting yours is a big play. Eriss getting through Tidal Wave thanks to Celestial Armor is a BIG PLAY. Eriss ability + Jericho ability + Sever Ties for +9 life and 12 dmg to the dome is awesome.
    And these are not miracles, but common plays you can pull off very often.

"I have sold it": Biggest mistake of yours. Never sell cards unless you're rich and don't mind to spend real money to buy cards back any time you want.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow this deck was fun.

Although I did find that Eriss's ability was pretty much the go-to win condition. Why don't you run more of this card? It synergises so well with the attachments

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by skasian View Post
    Why don't you run more of this card?
    I don't know about the others, but I run x3 in my version. x4 is not optimal, given the uniqueness and the cost.
    3 Eriss + 1 Resurrection...

Problem is getting her online. Once you set her up, it's almost GG (provided you're not facing a 'solo' deck).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrinkell View Post
    Problem is getting her online. Once you set her up, it's almost GG (provided you're not facing a 'solo' deck).
    That's what I've found as well. The solo decks are almost an instant loss I feel, with the lack of item destruction and the fact that my Embers are totally useless (which makes my hero power half redundant).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Confluence of Fate is useful? need -hp and draw card? Dont know how to use it bettter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Findox View Post
    Confluence of Fate is useful? need -hp and draw card? Dont know how to use it bettter
    Confluence of Fate is extremelly useful at the right time.
    It is not a no-brainer card (you cast it, you get immediate advantage or effect). You must choose wisely when to cast it, and -even more important- when you should get rit of it (gaining 3 hp if possible).

I have seen people play T2 CoF and casting no attachments until T5 or T6.
    This deck is as tricky as hell, and CoF is a good reason for that. You must calculate and balance hp loss with hp gain (Lingering Essence) very well.

Hope this helps.