3x Smashing Blow
    4x Blood Frenzy
    3x Confluence of Fate
    3x Will to Fight
    2x Lithyte Coting

Armor
    2x Kings Pride

42 cards total

Hello just wanted to post this vess deck i made like 3 days ago, its been doing well and also i wanted to see the feedbacks i get and the suggestions.

Maybe some of you already guessed, this deck plays similar to Boris haste deck, thx to the new haste shadow allies this playstyle can be used on the shadow warrios too although i think it works better on Vess, since he as the flexibility to easily control the board with attachment and Marksman while keeping board presence.

Gameplay:
    Usally i just poke with frostmare and krygon, without sacrificing any of them, some times i may sac 1 but just 1, my main focus in early game is drawing blood frenzy and CF and keeping the board controlled until im able to cast KP, preferably with the coting so it wont get destroyed by an ability, with vess ability this should not be a problem. Now here is where the fun starts, now you can cast shadowknight to bring back to your hand frostmare or krygon and cast them again this time with big damage, also its really nice combo when you play slingblade demon on a haste allie this way you can recast it and hit again, also works great to get rid of crippling blows on your allies and other attachments, thing bring me to will to fight....this card is just awsome, i can atack right away with shadow knight and yari marksman thats big damage even without KP with KP its demolishing.

Im considering to add some healing but i don't really know if it going to be much helpful for this deck, i do have a lot of health cost abilities with blood frenzy and CF (witch is why i use ravager zealot to control it a but) but i dont know if rampage is going to be much useful with 4 cripling and 3 enslave, and i dont really want to take out any of these cards i feel they all have a good purpose in this deck....this is the other reazon i posted it...sometimes i don't see my own flaws because I'm blinded by own opinions .

Hope you like it and have fun trying it out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How well have you been doing with this?
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As i told you i just made it like 2, 3 days ago and i just added the coting today and havent tried it, i have played like 3 games and lost one vs an elementalis that was 281 rating, imma play it more today to see how concistant it is, hopfuly that lost was just a bad hand that i got vs a good hand that he got.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Buying 2 Krygons take forever for me...

BTW Visage.jpg complements really well to a Haste deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You need heal or you will losing 2 hp per turn
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    You need heal or you will losing 2 hp per turn
    Your right, i ended up taking out will to fight and adding 2 enrage, and 2 shrick of revolution to take care of annoying abilities like legend rises and super focus, i also added one more kings pride.... Its really hard to stay alive taking 2 damage each turn im usually losing to that and decks that can summon many allies like zaladar haste and elementalis.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Secruoser View Post
    Buying 2 Krygons take forever for me...

BTW Visage.jpg complements really well to a Haste deck.
    ...i second that, both comments xD luckily enough i already have all the SF cards, but i hear people complaining about them not being available in merchant all the time (...perhaps a time for re-stock?), and Rothem's Visage is just so soooo sweeet in Vess decks
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You should just swap the hero with Rothem. You don't need to play attachments for free in this deck, but an in-built king's pride is very welcome.
    Rothem haste is pretty good imo, his only problem is draw when he doesn't have BF in the starting hand, but this is a common problem for warriors.

In addition to this I suggest you to try Wild Berserker, it fits very well in a deck based on haste that runs Crippling Blow.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love rothem haste i play him but as you said is hard when you dont get blood frenzy, i think cultist can help change that and bad santa.
    I really dont like rothem visager , i cant remember the first deck that played rothem visager that actually won against me (me using another deck of course)....i mean its a really cool ability but the 5 damage when destroyed hurts a lot and if you dont wanna risk it been destroyed by an ability you must wait to draw the coting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi snipnigth,

Do you mind sharing your Rothem haste deck?

I really like Rothem and have only tried FDL's OTK version, but I've always been a fan of allied rushing. My deck-building nous isn't all that good, but I'm thinking if you share your build, I could draw inspiration or even emulate you completely. Thanks in advance!