Blood Frenzy x 2
    Enrage x 2
    Lythite Coating x 1
    Rothem's Visage x 1

Control Cards
    Enslave the Beast x 4
    Crippling Blow x 4
    Curse of the Aldmor x 4

I think Vess has got hidden potential to be discovered. His ability supercharges his momentum anywhere from 3-21cc in just one turn (depending on how many attachment cards in your hand).

T2 Yari
    T3 Blood Frenzy if available, another Yari/Cleric, Cripple + Curse (to stop enemy hero ability for the whole game if he cannot remove the attachment or remove his own ally) I can play a lot of attachment cards in this turn + 1 ally once Vess ability is activated.
    T4 Hulk
    T5 Thriss
    Visage is only summoned when Lythite is also in my hand.

I built this deck with a focus in control (Yari + Hulk, Cleric + Demolitionist, Cripple + Curse and Enslave) but somehow I've got mixed results so far. Is anyone able to see what's wrong with this deck and help me to improve it? In most of the games lost, I found myself unable to reclaim board control once I've lost it, or is it just not me but this actually applies to most decks?
    Last edited by Secruoser; 09-29-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always liked blood thirsty and will to fight in Vess decks works well with murderous hulk / voracious arachnid plus a hasted scorge is cool if you can get one.

Also 4x BF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You need 2 more Blood Frenzy for consistent draw. Honestly I would never run Blackened Heart because it's rarely useful. 4 Thriss is too much IMO and should be probably be cut down to 2 or 3. 4 Enslave the Beast is also a little excessive especially when you already have 4 Crippling Blow so I would cut those down as well. Cleric of the Asyn is a little odd in this deck especially since your only form of item destruction is Thriss. I would consider replacing it with another ally.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    take out blackened heart and add more blood frenzy, you need 4 plus 2 or 3 other draw engines (bloodthirsthy is good, but you can also consider Confluence of Fate), also i don’t see cleric of the asis doing much here, same goes for the coat and rothem visager with just one copy of each, if you wanna go that was add one more rothem visager and 2 more Lyhite Cote, also change your allie pool, i don’t see much coming out of this semi ravager deck doesn’t have much synergy (don’t get me wrong, vess and ravagers have good synergy but i don’t think your using the the correct allies, hulk is good, so is the one that can destroy abilities and blade dancer, but i think your missing zealot i think he is the best with vess, him and spitfire plus they have good syng with cleric and cleric), curse of the aldmore is not bad in combo with crippling blow but you can reduce that to 3 or 2 to make space for smashing blow, at least 2 smashing blows will be good.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by snipnigth; 09-29-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    You need 2 more Blood Frenzy for consistent draw. Honestly I would never run Blackened Heart because it's rarely useful. 4 Thriss is too much IMO and should be probably be cut down to 2 or 3. 4 Enslave the Beast is also a little excessive especially when you already have 4 Crippling Blow so I would cut those down as well. Cleric of the Asyn is a little odd in this deck especially since your only form of item destruction is Thriss. I would consider replacing it with another ally.

I agree, also concider running yari marksmen at least 2 or 3, he can be really good when running 4 cripling blows and 2 or more Enslave the beast.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 Cleric doesn't fit the control theme / playstyle & 4 blood frenzy is almost mandatory in any warrior deck.
    Other allies that would fit better:
    Ravager Zealot (if you want more ravagers for Thriss), or Rampant Krygon - both combo well with bladedancer as well
    Death Mage Thadeus could also fill a control role if you're having issues withs stealth.

If you need to get rid of something, you could also lower the number of Curse of the Aldmor (2-3 should work fine - ideally, you get one to stick at a time).

Enrage is nice, but this is actually the sort of deck that can benefit from Rampage, so if you find yourself getting killed by blood frenzy, you may want to swap, or even switch to 1 of each, since you may get to play both.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!