Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs down Amber + Weapon + Dual Wield

Ok so WTF is THIS

I was just playing with my lol-MC-Elementalis-deck when this Amber dude pumps out
    Dual wield and next turn that weap that scales every time it dmgs (Berserker's Edge).
    So he started atacking my hero, first like 4 then 6 holy shit!
    i had to sacrifice THE SHIT out of my weenies only to see her strike next turn for 8!!!
    Ok i thought, my ele-deck is pretty lame, so this is like fair play here.
    yea, he then proceeds to rape me for 10 freaking dmg.
    WOW, that was insane. I was still around 10 hp so I continued playing.
    He gets another of those weaps.. haha i have shriek this time!!
    GG he had 3+ of those weaps in his deck so gl trying to survi that.

Ok so now, I made this Thread to discuss that combo, wich is imo totally OP, lets see why:

*Amber only has to put 2 cards to pull the combo off.

*To avoid allies from attacking her ,she only has to cast some retreats or crippling blows (8/29 not hard to get at all) on enemy monsters.

*If you still want to tackle the weapon you have to take 4+2+3+4 dmg in THE BEST CASE (she attck first then you w. monst) or whopping 28 dmg in the worst case,
    totally kicking for example Zaladar's little ass.

I mean srsly, even if you utterly and horribly fail in your first attempt to murder the enemy hero, you still have 3 more attempts each dealing 13 dmg minimum to enemy hero/allies.

Right now im having huge troubles with weapons and their literally unstopable dmg .Ex. hunter w double shooting for 8 dmg without you being able to defend at all.
    Anyway suggestions aprecciated, even l2shriek

Discuss

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4 Shrieks + at least 2 Armor of Ages. If you know you're up against Amber (or even a hunter), save your Shrieks for these types of situation. Problem?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll just leave this here..

http://cheezburger.com/View/4669198080

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    cool get megacrippled by using shrieks
    how many would you build in your deck considering there is eternal Ren. even then using it four times will cripple the shit out of my deck. (1 less resource every turn x4)
    oh and 2xAoA = 1200 gold fck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post
    I'll just leave this here..

http://cheezburger.com/View/4669198080
    this site just made my day

http://cheezburger.com/View/3265967104?from=recommend
    Here be Monster
    Pround to be one of A1 Alliance join us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4 Shrieks. Decks you seem to be having problems with don't only have 4 weapons/armors, so having Eternal Renewal would only be considered a plus. Imagine facing a hunter with a typical set-up of 8 bows + at least 2 armors; all your Shrieks would come in handy every single time. As for your resources, that's when Eternal Renewal (and maybe Transference...?) would only help your cause.

And for your other problem, have you tried earning free crystals. If you're going to try on the browser, type in the following at the address bar:

http://game.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php?login= and then attach your e-mail address that you're using for the game at the end. Some offers are really tedious to do, some are even crazy. But you'll find a good one every now and then. If you're not willing to pay for anything, you can just try the free ones out.

If you have the game installed on any of your iDevices, just navigate to Merchant, and click on the last icon at the "Packs" section, then click on "Earn Crystals". Install free games, launch and play with it for a couple of minutes, then you'll get your crystals credited.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tomasruiz View Post
    how many would you build in your deck considering there is eternal Ren. even then using it four times will cripple the shit out of my deck. (1 less resource every turn x4)
    Running Shrieks is really valuable right now because of all the bows running around out there atm. Even if you have to play against something w/o items you can just sac them early. It's really win/win.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tomasruiz View Post

If you wanna post "I lost to this so its OP" please know what to run in your deck. Right now Amber/Gwen are all over hte place with lots of weapons so a -1 resource is worth it if its gonna stop 6+ Damage with a weapon.

Plus AoE is a must for elementalis. I have played elementalis back in 1.24 and ran 2 AoE and 3 shreeks because of Weapons/Armor.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    ANY shadow deck has to have at least 3 shreeks to be able to fend off Hunters/Warriors
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Plus AoE is a must for elementalis. I have played elementalis back in 1.24 and ran 2 AoE and 3 shreeks because of Weapons/Armor.
    AoE? Area of Effect? Played WoW huh? Lol..