Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Meltdown issue/concern

Hello,

I play Shadow Era both on my PC (Windows 7) and on my LG Volt that's running Android 4.4.2. There are numerous things I'm curious of, but the biggest concern I have is in regards to how Meltdown is played. When I choose to play Meltdown on my PC, there is no timer when I need to form my deck. This has given me time to read and see what each card does and make an educated decision for deck building. My Android, however, gives me a 5 minute timer to complete my deck. It doesn't seem fair for the rules of a feature in the game to be completely different. Is it meant to have the difference or has somebody made a mistake in one of the versions?

Both my Android and PC are running V2.850 of Shadow Era.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heya. I dont know the reason for this, but if you quit Md on android without starting and pick same packs, you get the same cards, which should help.
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    Heya. I dont know the reason for this, but if you quit Md on android without starting and pick same packs, you get the same cards, which should help.
    Well, that's a workaround but would be nice to see it equal for everybody on all platforms. Doesn't seem right to have a computer give unlimited time but the smaller platform, an Android, with a time limit. Gives an unfair advantage to whoever is using a PC.

In any case, would be nice to see a Wulven Game Studios response. I posted this in two separate spots and sent an email, none of which has had anybody say anything about whether they intended things to work as it is and/or if they are intending to change it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like they fixed this in the latest update, so no more deck building time limit on Android with version 2.860

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynhild View Post
    Looks like they fixed this in the latest update, so no more deck building time limit on Android with version 2.860
    Yes! There's no limit on deckbuilding time now for any platform.

More info: http://dev.wulven.com:8080/browse/SE-764