Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Needing a guild of brother hood not dramatic toddlers

Hey I'm Lueniuss been playing shadow era for about two weeks enjoying it but would like to join a guild and learn how to remove weaknesses in my decks and just have a good time bsing please not wanting a crowd of 15 yr old's that have that kid drama wanting real people chill and real.
    I hope I get a chance to dive in-depth into the game thanks
    Truth about victory is only thus; the one with the most conviction of their beliefs, and has no limitation on the actions they must make will concede ultimate victory.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have the perfect fit. TJ's internal mission statement is "We will be the Brotherhood of Dramatic Todlers". Ok maybe not as perfect as I thought.

Seriously though the guild page of forum has threads from several very good and active guilds.

If it helps, I'm 40.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums! I love the theme of your post lol. I would suggest checking out the Guild section of the forums, there you can find some information regarding each of the active guilds in Shadowera and see which one you think might be a good fit.
    I personally made the choice to join Warriors of the Blue Phoenix and I have been very happy with my experience, but take a look at all the guilds and see what you think will suit you best.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Greetings and salutations! If you are looking for a guild, consider our homely bunch! We're always helping each other test out decks and always coming up with new ideas. I wish you luck in finding your guild!
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Real men go Lone Wolf

#Greatest
    IGN: blueblurr

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-active-Guilds

Check that out, its a list of all active guilds.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Appreciate it I'll look into each one. Can someone tell me how active guilds challenges one another? I haven't been in a guild since star wars battlefront 2 on ps2 so I'm trying to get involved again it was a fun experience the first time
    Truth about victory is only thus; the one with the most conviction of their beliefs, and has no limitation on the actions they must make will concede ultimate victory.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm, I guess guilds don't really "challenge each other." But there are pretty much always tournaments and pop ups that are open for anyone to sign up for. And typically members from several guilds will sign up and compete. You can find a list of those in the "Organized Play" section in the forums. There are pop-ups pretty much every weekend and tournaments held frequently.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok thAnks for all the info very helpful

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jtl2901 View Post
    Hmm, I guess guilds don't really "challenge each other." But there are pretty much always tournaments and pop ups that are open for anyone to sign up for. And typically members from several guilds will sign up and compete. You can find a list of those in the "Organized Play" section in the forums. There are pop-ups pretty much every weekend and tournaments held frequently.
    We have. There have been 2 guild wars if i'm not mistaken. The most recent one had Bp and TJ in the finals, with e2e 3rd, and i know there was one previous to that.

There are no outright, "BP challenges A1 to a team battle" or anything, but there have been tournaments (Game of Thrones to name 1), which have turned out to be a de facto team war.
    Last edited by BetrayalFender; 09-25-2014 at 06:05 PM.