Close

Thread: Splicer's Crown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Splicer's Crown

I'm not exactly sure what happened here but a picture will help more than words on this one:

I used a Splicer's Crown to buff a Fortified Wisp and it was the last Durability on that crown, I took a creature from my opponents grave and noticed that it was not letting me choose a Jaz in that grave. So in the same turn I used Aramia to grab a 2nd Crown and check and sure enough still can't target that Jaz as shown in the picture, you can see in the background that Crown (glowing purple) wants to let me choose my grave and creatures there (glowing green) - but I can not choose that Jaz and see no reason why not especially when I was able to grab an ally from that grave while Jaz was there but she was not an option.

Edit: It appears it is a Protector Bug that is acting out when there is a protector involved or more specifically in this case Birgitte Skullborn - In the next game while she is in play opposing side there is also 3 allies in my opponents grave and she is 1 of them - and of the 3 corpses she is the only one I can choose. Just checked and only bug for SC I see is about not being able to use a 2nd time and this is for sure Not the same issue (maybe a protector issue that was reported though).
    2.85 OSX client

With no Birgitte's on the field = take any ally I want from opposing grave including Birgitte's, must be an in play bug for her and Crown
    Last edited by tafkad; 09-25-2014 at 03:08 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've noticed this too and can confirm it is a problem with either protector in graveyards or Birgitte herself. It seems like I remember being able to exile with an Aeon in the graveyard regardless of protector status, but I can't confirm this.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese