Close

Thread: Campaign Mode?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Campaign Mode?

hi Guys,

just wanted to ask whether there is any planned 'go-live' for this. it's part of KS closely related to 'improved AI' and frankly, i'd luve to play some lore-based campaign. will give the game completely different dimension and will surely attract more casual players

...plus, it's been nearly a full year and i cannot recall seeing a single word regarding this KS feature

thx 4 the answer
    Last edited by 4Ak; 09-24-2014 at 08:59 AM.
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Ak View Post
    hi Guys,

just wanted to ask whether there is any planned 'go-live' for this. it's part of KS closely related to 'improved AI' and frankly, i'd luve to play some lore-based campaign. will give the game completely different dimension and will surely attract more casual players

...plus, it's been nearly a full year and i cannot recall seeing a single word regarding this KS feature

thx 4 the answer
    I wouldn't worry, it will come right after the auction house

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Ak View Post
    hi Guys,

thx 4 the answer
    It was being heavily worked on and was on the test server (looked cool) but the shift to finish SF as a whole including a lot of less complex UI changes (relatively speaking) took precedence over it and it had to take a back seat. I would guess that as we draw nearer to a complete SF the Campaign mode will resume and be added. I don't have a time table for you but can say it was not forgotten and is in the works. Looking forward to seeing it done as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    It was being heavily worked on and was on the test server (looked cool) but the shift to finish SF as a whole including a lot of less complex UI changes (relatively speaking) took precedence over it and it had to take a back seat. I would guess that as we draw nearer to a complete SF the Campaign mode will resume and be added. I don't have a time table for you but can say it was not forgotten and is in the works. Looking forward to seeing it done as well.
    Do you mean PFG? Last I remember there was no campaign mode in test server
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbow View Post
    Do you mean PFG? Last I remember there was no campaign mode in test server

wait make that Tournament mode - Campaign was not and could be as Colosal put it "right after the auction house" j/k no idea when for it but it is still in the plans, there was a lot of talk about it too. I get the 2 modes mixed up but the Tournament mode was what looked cool for the future with some nice added controls to run them. I would guess we should see both features before the year is out and maybe more *holds breath*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    wait make that Tournament mode - Campaign was not and could be as Colosal put it "right after the auction house" j/k no idea when for it but it is still in the plans, there was a lot of talk about it too. I get the 2 modes mixed up but the Tournament mode was what looked cool for the future with some nice added controls to run them. I would guess we should see both features before the year is out and maybe more *holds breath*
    Yeah they did tournament testing semi recently makes sense...I thought I missed something huge there
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosal View Post
    I wouldn't worry, it will come right after the auction house
    You mean soon™?

Queen of Balor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lots of work is being done on the Campaign Mode. We have a contest running regarding it right now: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ign-Encounters