Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nishaven HD "the dancing Phoenix"

Not really competitive deck, but fun to play, an experimented player can reach 250 rating for sure.

Nishaven

4 Priest of the Light
    3 Sandworm
    4 Fireball
    3 Super Nova
    4 Honored Dead
    3 Ley Line Nexus
    3 Artful Squire
    3 Undying Bond
    4 Consuming Fear
    4 Phoenix Urigon
    4 Loom of Fate

40 cards

There's everyting in this deck, good draw with LoF and HD late game, items destruction with LLN and AS, DD with Fireball and SN, healing with PotL and HD, good allies with PU and Sandworm.

First turns are critical use your Consuming Fear and Fireball to keep the board under control. PotL help a lot to make HD usefull, i love using Undying Bond to get them back, more HP and less se for the opponent.

Any question or comments are welcome, .
    Last edited by kentuequi; 09-23-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is it a good idea to use HD and Undying bond together? Also, there are only 14 allies and 7 of them are hard to kill, isn't that works against HD?
    chamthabo
    Sandrider of Arrakis
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN : BP chamthabo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    Is it a good idea to use HD and Undying bond together? Also, there are only 14 allies and 7 of them are hard to kill, isn't that works against HD?
    Using HD and UB might be a bit tricky, but depending of what you draw and what opponent's hero is, you will easily choose what to use and what to sac after few games, UB is useful in late game often, happened to use it T7 or T8 to get back my PotL few times but that's just when you already control the board (and usually seal it, as your opponent's hero can't rely on his SE ability). Also HD is useful late game, that's why i don't have much "easy to kill" allies, and i never sac a PotL, who are killed as soon as you summon them. The phoenix isn't so hard to kill since you're using Nish as hero (and have 3 SN in the deck) when you need to use HD.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just throwing this out there: Paladin of Unaxio, Good Ascendant and Rejuvinating Ritual are much better in this type of deck than they normally are...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    Just throwing this out there: Paladin of Unaxio, Good Ascendant and Rejuvinating Ritual are much better in this type of deck than they normally are...
    Well, i kinda agree for GA i use ti in an Aramia deck where it's easier to cast than this deck, for PoU the deck is already slow (it's like a 1.27 Jericho) so the PoU will not help, you will lose tempo, as for RR, i dunno, for now i don't see much change to do. Just played a game vs a Millstalker (rated over 260), i lost just because i wasted a Fireball early game to make space to get other cards (dumb mistake) , but it was a good game.

Thanks for the comments so far, .

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see Rejuvinating Ritual as a cheap substitute for Undying Bond, since it combos so well with Phoenix Urigon. It doesn't have the same card advantage, but much better tempo (since you get to keep your phoenixes out).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    I see Rejuvinating Ritual as a cheap substitute for Undying Bond, since it combos so well with Phoenix Urigon. It doesn't have the same card advantage, but much better tempo (since you get to keep your phoenixes out).
    Okay, but i use Undying Bond to get back my PotL essentialy, the +1 HP and -1 se is a really good when you can use it more than x4 in a game... Like the one i just played and lost just because of my dumbness, :P. One Fireball, just one damned Fireball and i would have won!!! Haha, i hate those kind of mistake.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Okay, but i use Undying Bond to get back my PotL essentialy, the +1 HP and -1 se is a really good when you can use it more than x4 in a game... Like the one i just played and lost just because of my dumbness, :P. One Fireball, just one damned Fireball and i would have won!!! Haha, i hate those kind of mistake.
    Have u considered adding sun blighted one so you reuse his on summon as well?
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    Have u considered adding sun blighted one so you reuse his on summon as well?
    Obviously yes, but i don't like to give 1se to the opponent's hero, and the -1HP is a joke. Maybe switch the Sandworm with the seductress, as she dies easier and her ability is useful to prevent few damage especially in this deck.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱