22. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes- fun, cool would buy

13 59.09%
  • no,- not fun or cool

9 40.91%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As I saw on gameplays etc it's pretty good physical game. I would buy deck surely but price with shipping costs is ridiculous. If Wulven want to has more buyers in Europe, especialy east and middle they should start EU distribution. 12$ per deck is just ok (mtg starter deck is for something like 15$) but if you want to buy just 1 or 2 from US... terrible. It's killing this game here. I wanted to buy 1-2 decks per person with mine 4 friends but what next? Because of shipping and politic of Wulven this game is dead in east from Berlin.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meffus43 View Post
    As I saw on gameplays etc it's pretty good physical game. I would buy deck surely but price with shipping costs is ridiculous. If Wulven want to has more buyers in Europe, especialy east and middle they should start EU distribution. 12$ per deck is just ok (mtg starter deck is for something like 15$) but if you want to buy just 1 or 2 from US... terrible. It's killing this game here. I wanted to buy 1-2 decks per person with mine 4 friends but what next? Because of shipping and politic of Wulven this game is dead in east from Berlin.
    Great to hear your interest. There's a new EU distributor now, so shipping prices should be a lot better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Great to hear your interest. There's a new EU distributor now, so shipping prices should be a lot better.
    Could you give me the name? I tought there is no distributor since Chaos Cards

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meffus43 View Post
    Could you give me the name? I tought there is no distributor since Chaos Cards
    I don't know the name but I do know you can't buy direct from them. You order from the Shadow Era online store (at wholesale discount if you are a retailer) and your order is shipped by the distributor.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Huh, I Just tried one deck to EU and store show me 30$