Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

share your facepalm moments :)

Put some hot water in my ER mug, then put the tea bag in the glass of beer beside the mug...
    Last edited by kentuequi; 09-21-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Put some hot water in my ER mug, then put the tea bag in the glass of beer beside the mug...
    I'm sure tea flavoured beer was very nice
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was assuming this was SE related facepalm moments, but real life is good too, lol.

I had a sort of similar moment the other day to kentuequi's, I was getting some ice cream and juice, and I started pouring the juice into the ice cream bowl instead of the cup. Fortunately no ice cream in the bowl yet.

As for SE, yesterday I pulled an all too common error on my part, attacking with Zaladar before using his ability like I should have. Ended up costing me the game. That wasn't just facepalming though, that was also hair pulling, swearing, and smacking oneself a couple of times.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A SE related one, i had only a DR in hand playing as Zaladar, thought yes! this is going to win me the game, then attacked Serena wielding a Thoughtripper's Cutlass with a low HP ally, who died, and my DR went to the graveyard... I lost this game for 2 HP... Duh!
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok the video is dark, but you will get it. Biggest Facepalm Moment for me ever caught on tape. Had the Win in my Hand for many turns before I blew it (Soul Reaper & Zealot), thought it out multiple times to make sure I was ready and then BAM! I reverse the order of my play and throw the game! aaaaarrrrrrrggggggggg!!!!

This was a long good MD game for both myself and my opponent and I know when I messed up he went OMG! you just gave me the game you idiot!!! and I felt it lol

When you get to the video change it to 720 HD and add some brightness to your screen if you need but you should be able to make it all out fine, it picks up many turns into the match and I will never forget this one! I am playing Maj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=uQvdz3KEmCw

Note - When you grab Zealot as a card in your hand and lift up just a little you are forced into a committed summon and can not place him back in hand! move him just a little bit too far you are screwed
    Last edited by tafkad; 09-22-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glasses already on forehead, looking for them....

Drive 30 minutes to bring keys to friend who locked them in car, realise that keys he told me to get, were for other car, drive back, he finds extra key in wallet! ( not just a facepalm, but it was all I could have done not to face punch him!)

Unanswered text messages. wife: Pizza for dinner? Kip: Sure, you or me get it? Wife: will let you know. (6hrs later as I'm driving home w pizza). Wife: I just had pizza delivered. ( not that 2 pizzas are bad, but dammit just finish the conversation since you started it! )
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Setting the fire alarm off with a hot shower
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reading a 3 as a 2 in a single assignment that took about an hour... Had to do the thing from the start again.

Various other math-related mess ups. It's always the basic math bits that get me. 1+2=4! That and my **** writing. Heh. I wrote that three. It looked exactly like a 2.

SE-wise?
    Attacking in the wrong order and getting allies damaged/killed necessarily.
    Proud Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.

I may set you on fire. It's not personal, I just like fire.

IGN: AP Flamebringer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Made chicken fried rice yesterday and I added eggs into it and it was delicious! So this morning I decided to have some scrambled eggs for breakfast....... forgot to put the eggs back up thus I left eggs on the counter all night.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Long story, but bear with me. A few weeks ago at the grocery store, I'm shopping, full cart, stop at the fruit section, didn't find anything, go to the checkout. Look down at my cart and pick up my jacket laid over some groceries, notice bananas. Weird, I hate bananas, ok who played a prank on me and put bananas in my cart? Very funny. Wait...nothing in this cart looks familiar....I took someone elses cart. I walked through the whole store looking for my cart and couldn't find it, had to start shopping all over again.
    This is what lifted my spirits though, all I could think is "there's some old lady walking around with my cart right now, wondering why the hell she got guinea pig bedding" lmao.

Lots of SE mistakes, too many to mention. :P