Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    UPDATE: Latest version (v0.80) is now on both sites. Please keep feedback coming!

Gondorian's Deck Creator v0.80:

MAIN: http://se.gondorian.com/cards/#/build

MIRROR: http://tools.shadowera.net/cards/#/build

(The MIRROR is being used for development as well as for redundancy.)

Changes since v0.73:

* Detailed 'Help' section.
    * Support for 9-character REFCODES instead of 33-character.
    * Ability to submit decks for sealed deck event. (Seems to be working well!)
    * 'View Deck' option to see the deck nice and big in a separate window.
    * Some minor layout changes. Buttons are on the left to reduce chance of being obscured by the Deck List.

Improvements due in future versions:

* Really nice deck listing view, including stats and resource curve.
    * Load Deck option (currently, you need to manually add your deck refcode or deck string into the URL to load a deck, which can be a pain on phone/tablet)
    * Collection Manager feature, for tracking your collection (digital or physical).

EDIT: Cancelled the "feature" that hides 'DECK LIST' by clicking anywhere on it, since that prevents you from copy-pasting it somewhere!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    filtered by:
    Type - Ally;
    Subtype - Wulven

Dread Wolf is not shown
    IGN: 17 indastria
    Telegram contact: @indastria

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by indastria View Post
    filtered by:
    Type - Ally;
    Subtype - Wulven

Dread Wolf is not shown
    Hi, yes, sorry about that. The official list (incorrectly) doesn't have them listed as Wulven tribe. I had actually fixed this on tools.shadowera.net, but I hadn't ported the fix across yet. It's done now. You might have to do a forced reload of the page to get the change though, since it depends on another file and your browser may just use the cached version.

Thanks for reporting!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey GDC,

Is there a way you could add 3 functions - Randomly opening a booster pack from one of the three sets

Basically, positioning a button for each set right under the search fields would look appeasing and this could give us a tool for Internal Guild events. This would be awesome.
    Proud Member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!
    IGN: TJ KarnivX

My Deviant Art

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karniv04 View Post
    Hey GDC,

Is there a way you could add 3 functions - Randomly opening a booster pack from one of the three sets

Basically, positioning a button for each set right under the search fields would look appeasing and this could give us a tool for Internal Guild events. This would be awesome.
    Well, I was going to release my limited pool generator to the public at some point. It'll have a nice interface where the TO can enter their email address and the number of participants and be emailed the appropriate links for each collection. Then when people submit the decks, you get an email with the deck. (It does pretty much do that now, but it's still in the development phase.) Please can you send me a PM with more info on the events you want to run and maybe you could help me test the tool before it goes public.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Well, I was going to release my limited pool generator to the public at some point. It'll have a nice interface where the TO can enter their email address and the number of participants and be emailed the appropriate links for each collection. Then when people submit the decks, you get an email with the deck. (It does pretty much do that now, but it's still in the development phase.) Please can you send me a PM with more info on the events you want to run and maybe you could help me test the tool before it goes public.
    Cool beans! Don't really have an event right now that's partaking in Sealed Format, but I definitely will have the TO send you a PM to do some testing with the tool.
    Proud Member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!
    IGN: TJ KarnivX

My Deviant Art

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gonz - Just had a look again at v0.81 looking sharp, getting better and better. In hopes that someday naming will be part of the SE internal deck system, any chance of an added Name deck feature? not a huge deal for sure but always nice to have the little things too. Thanks so much for all the effort on this great work while you tackle the even bigger issues inside the game and at home! ~ cheers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hey, folks!

You probably know I've been hosting deckbuilders made by other people for a few years on my site(s).

Well, I've decided to make my own from scratch now, taking into account all feedback received on all other Shadow Era deckbuilders.

I hereby give to you:

Gondorian's Deck Creator v0.80:

MAIN: http://se.gondorian.com/cards/#/build

MIRROR: http://tools.shadowera.net/cards/#/build

(The MIRROR is being used for development as well as for redundancy.)

Main improvement over past deckbuilders I've hosted:
    - You can view as text or images
    - You can do filtering on particular stats
    - You can filter by text search.

Note: The card info is based on 2.86, while the card images are from 2.85 (direct from website). When 2.86 goes live, they will be in sync.

This is not the final version of it by any means, since there are a lot more features to add, but I think it's functional enough that I should share it to get feedback and have people report any bugs I should fix. Please reply below if you have any such comments.

UPDATE: Latest version (v0.80) is now on both sites. Please keep feedback coming!
    I am unsure if this has been brought up... However. Have you thought of making an App for android that accomplishes the same thing? You could also even add a calculator and "counters" for the Physical aspect of the game as well. Even if you charged $ for it I may not be able to speak for anyone else but I would buy it the second you put it up. You have so much skill I wish I could program half as good as you could. I'de def make one myself. However this is not possible so I leave it to a master programmer like yourself to do it... Please? Lmao - cheers
    "In this world you have to pay as you go... Sometimes, all you have."

"Hell is repitition, I think we all know this deep down inside."

"Born in lust, turn to dust. Born in sin, come on in! Born in vice, say it twice... At least twice."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://tools.shadowera.net/cards/#/v...f195x4:ex150x2

I made a serena deck and was trying to post it on Shadowera.net . I'm not sure how to embed the link as I've seen others do, any advice?
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    http://tools.shadowera.net/cards/#/v...f195x4:ex150x2

I made a serena deck and was trying to post it on Shadowera.net . I'm not sure how to embed the link as I've seen others do, any advice?
    Hi bob.

We embed the decklist in an iframe HTML tag. I'll PM you what you need to insert in the post.